The Student Room Group

Forever21 or HnM?

Which one do you prefer? Forever21 or Hnm? and why?
I need to buy some new clothes and confuse with these two brands. I need more reviews. Thanks
Reply 1
why not both?

forever 21, on the whole, has a lot more casual, party clothes whereas if you search deep enough in H&M you could find some tasteful items. so it depends on what you're looking for
Reply 2
Actually im thinking about that. maybe i can find a casual dress in for21 and a good jeans from H&M

Original post by Kokoloko
why not both?

forever 21, on the whole, has a lot more casual, party clothes whereas if you search deep enough in H&M you could find some tasteful items. so it depends on what you're looking for
Forever21 obviously!!! H&M is awful, their clothes never last and are the worst quality
Reply 4
oh no! really? can you tell me your bad experience about H&M??
:frown:

Original post by NutellaLuv
Forever21 obviously!!! H&M is awful, their clothes never last and are the worst quality
I prefer Forever21- just find there's more choice there. I wouldn't say H&M's awful. I've had some good clothes from there but it can take longer to find something I like.
Original post by ruthreny
oh no! really? can you tell me your bad experience about H&M??
:frown:

Spent loads of money in there on casual clothes, most of those clothes have holes in them, the colour in some of their items tends to fade, jumpers tend to turn to rags. Unless you're shopping for work outfits (blouses etc) don't waste your money :frown:
Prefer forever 21. I go with my sister shopping... :O
Reply 8
I prefer H&M. I usually just buy things on sale or already cheap to begin with so I don't really expect their clothes to last. It's not awful quality, I find the value good for the amount I pay. Forever 21 is fine it's just not really my style and anything I have bought there I didn't find to be good quality. Both stores are good either way it's just up to personal preference.
Reply 9
Original post by ruthreny
Actually im thinking about that. maybe i can find a casual dress in for21 and a good jeans from H&M

eeexactly. I, personally, wouldn't buy jeans from Forever 21 but have purchased a pair of skinnies from H&M
prefer Forever 21
Reply 11
Ohh thankyouuu. i'll consider it

Original post by NutellaLuv
Spent loads of money in there on casual clothes, most of those clothes have holes in them, the colour in some of their items tends to fade, jumpers tend to turn to rags. Unless you're shopping for work outfits (blouses etc) don't waste your money :frown:
Something is wrong with my unidays account and none of the coupon codes are showing up. I'm in desperate need of a 21% off code for Forever 21. I'm buying my best friend a birthday present and I need it here before her birthday, and I only have enough money to buy her what she wants if i use the discount code! If you have a unidays account, please PM me the code! It's reusable so you won't miss out on it if you share it with someone else.
TIA!
I like Nirofashion and H&M as I get huge variety of clothes from normal to party wear.
H&M! Because I literally buy all of my clothes from there. They got a lot of hoodies, sweaters that I really love.
I really wish there was a forever 21 near me.

Quick Reply

Latest