The Student Room Group

help with university reply!!!

I have got my A level results which has also been put on UCAS. I have been offered an unconditional place in my insurance choice and im still waiting for a reply back from my firm choice. However it's been more then 1 week and I haven't got any reply back to if they will accept me or decline me. Can someone please tell me how long would it take for the uni to reply back as the clearing time is going to be over in few days and I also need to made a decision and reply bk to my insurance choice. Any idea what I can do???
Phone the university tomorrow and let them know that it is urgent, it could always be an admin error or something
Reply 2
Original post by Hevachan
Phone the university tomorrow and let them know that it is urgent, it could always be an admin error or something

Hey thanks, but I was just wondering because I havnt met the requirments fully, so I was thinking they might be checking on how many places they have as they might take me if they have enough and if they get filled they will decline me?? do unis do that too, btw this is hertfordshire I'm talking about
Original post by ZFA
Hey thanks, but I was just wondering because I havnt met the requirments fully, so I was thinking they might be checking on how many places they have as they might take me if they have enough and if they get filled they will decline me?? do unis do that too, btw this is hertfordshire I'm talking about

yes unis do sometimes take a little while to decide but not a week, you need to phone asap
Original post by jelly1000
yes unis do sometimes take a little while to decide but not a week, you need to phone asap

This. They need to get a move on.
Reply 5
Original post by jelly1000

Thanks I'll do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending