The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Will en-suite at pavilions be single or mixed gender?

I'm not sure how it works. I've gotten an ensuite room at pavilions and with 4 people, is it set to single gender?
Reply 1
Mostly mixed not necessarily 50/50 though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by jam_bola
Mostly mixed not necessarily 50/50 though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it usually more girls or boys?
Reply 3
There seem to be more girls but maybe the boys aren't posting as much

Posted from TSR Mobile
There seem to be more girls but maybe the boys aren't posting as much

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are more girls in the pavilions?
Reply 5
As I said- not necessarily- there just seem to be more girls posting so it looks that way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As I said- not necessarily- there just seem to be more girls posting so it looks that way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean posting on this forum or the FB page for Pavilions? This forum has a lot of users who you can't tell whether M or F.
Reply 7
Facebook- looking for room mates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theperformer
I'm not sure how it works. I've gotten an ensuite room at pavilions and with 4 people, is it set to single gender?

Hey TP,

Rooms will be a mixture of both genders, unless you have stated your preference to be in a single-sex flat.

Please be aware that the official FB group for our residents is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1166358566713683. As it was recently launched, we'll be sending out an email to all residents later today with information, and we'll update the page regularly for check-in information.

As we're not affiliated with the other pages, we cannot guarantee that everyone on those pages are confirmed residents for 2015-16, so please be careful when it comes to your safety and security.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Prodigy Living
Hey TP,

Rooms will be a mixture of both genders, unless you have stated your preference to be in a single-sex flat.

Please be aware that the official FB group for our residents is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1166358566713683. As it was recently launched, we'll be sending out an email to all residents later today with information, and we'll update the page regularly for check-in information.

As we're not affiliated with the other pages, we cannot guarantee that everyone on those pages are confirmed residents for 2015-16, so please be careful when it comes to your safety and security.

But where can I state my preference? I applied for a studio but was given an en-suite because studios ran out, so I didn't get the option to state my preference.
But where can I state my preference? I applied for a studio but was given an en-suite because studios ran out, so I didn't get the option to state my preference.

Hey TP,

It may not have been an option on the old systems, however, since we have implemented to ours, last week - it should feature when you select your room.

Pavilion House are contacting residents individually due to some missing details on our system; if you give them a call this afternoon, and tell them about your preference, they will try and accommodate your request.

Their phone number is 01522 525757.

Please let me know if you need anything else.
Original post by Prodigy Living
Hey TP,

It may not have been an option on the old systems, however, since we have implemented to ours, last week - it should feature when you select your room.

Pavilion House are contacting residents individually due to some missing details on our system; if you give them a call this afternoon, and tell them about your preference, they will try and accommodate your request.

Their phone number is 01522 525757.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

So it was implemented last week, I see; so I should call them and state my preference? (also, does the tenancy agreement link still work? The one I got through email didn't work).
So it was implemented last week, I see; so I should call them and state my preference? (also, does the tenancy agreement link still work? The one I got through email didn't work).

Just PM'd you :smile:

Yep, we officially took over Pavilion House last week. Everything had to be transferred to the systems that we use.

We'll be sending out an email to all residents (including our other residences) which has your portal login information, resident hand book, check-in information, and other details that you may need. Should hopefully be sent out today.

Quick Reply

Latest