The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

F*ck sake that would've been the perfect chance for Kane to come back and defend Big Show.

I'm almost done with raw.

Edit: Oh we all know it's not gonna be a statue under that material.
(edited 8 years ago)
Happy with my decision to stay up for Raw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Considering I lost signal for the first hour I missed a Paul Heyman's monologue, Brock's beat down of Bo Dallas, NEW DAY and the Dudley's return

But....

decent Raw from watching the rest of the show. my showing the statue (i don't think it looked much like seth tbh, I though it was going to get destroyed or something was not expecting sting.

I would rank this weekend

1.NxT Takeover
2. The Raw after SummerSlam (the 2 hours I saw)
3.SummerSlam

EDIT: it's official by the way Seth Rollins Defends the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champs against STING
http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/2015/seth-rollins-sting-27860041
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Happy with my decision to stay up for Raw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I can tell it was amazing for other fans.
Reply 3284
Great episode of RAW.

Heyman's opening promo was supreme. I'd have loved him to have just stood there for the three hours of RAW like he promised. Lesnar looked great, too. That smirk of his is a really good subtle character detail. Great to hear Heyman mix in reality, too, showing the audience that Taker collapsed backstage.

The Stewart segment was OK. It made, sort of, sense about the Flair thing. But I have no issue in a Cena Stewart feud whatsoever.

Sting's return - and the Dudley Boyz return - made this exceptional. I genuinely didn't think Sting would be under the red cloth. I thought he'd interrupt and stand on the stage as per.
Original post by Longshot700
You make fun of someone then make fun of someone because they respond...

Please don't breed.

post more
Original post by ozzyoscy
post more

Is this what you normally do? Start an argument then you realize you're failing miserably, you resort to "keep posting" comments?

I've won and you know it, no matter how much you want me to "post again" or "post more".
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
Great episode of RAW.

Sting's return - and the Dudley Boyz return - made this exceptional. I genuinely didn't think Sting would be under the red cloth. I thought he'd interrupt and stand on the stage as per.

Totally agree. Was mad seeing the Dudley's back again.

I think the Sting return was one of the best returns ever. The way they did it just made sense.

Sting wants revenge for his loss to Hunter so returns to crash his celebration of what probably means most to him (in storyline) which is ensuring Rollins is on top. Loved this episode and I skipped all the matches lol (all 4 of them I think)

BTW... Xavier on Trombone was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen. Mr, Sports Entertainment right there
Reply 3288
Original post by heavyhandscott

BTW... Xavier on Trombone was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen. Mr, Sports Entertainment right there

That was great. The New Day have nailed their gimmick, and they're actually in danger of becoming too popular now if anything!

A New Day vs. Dudleyz feud will be exceptional.
Original post by Mackay
That was great. The New Day have nailed their gimmick, and they're actually in danger of becoming too popular now if anything!

A New Day vs. Dudleyz feud will be exceptional.

Like they are my favourite thing right now. Im just kinda shocked how entertaining they and most other stuff in WWE is! Like I dont really fault anything but thats just me!
Heard Kane may be back next week

Reply 3291
Like they are my favourite thing right now. Im just kinda shocked how entertaining they and most other stuff in WWE is! Like I dont really fault anything but thats just me!

I love them. They've completely nailed the tag division while the Usos are injured.

I'm really excited about a Uso vs. New Day rivalry. It would be good if the former could get Naomi as a face with the Usos, and Cameron or Tamina as a heel with The New Day.

I was excited about the future of the Kidd/Cesaro tag-team, but Cesaro has well and truly grabbed the brass ring and seems to be thriving as a solo competitor.

I think that Owens has great chemistry with both Ryback and Rusev, which could lead to a decent IC angle for Night of Champions.

At NoC, I can see:

- Seth Rollins vs. Sting for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- A US Championship open tournament
- Ryback vs. Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship
- Dolph Ziggler/Lana vs. Rusev/Summer Rae
- The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. The Prime Time Players for the WWE Tag-Team Championships
Reply 3292

By the way, you've come a long way as a poster. I like reading your opinions on WWE - so keep it up! The thread has been lively recently.
**** sake as soon as I decide to stop watching, Sting returns..

Oh WWE Why do you control me like this...
Might forgive vince for making Sting job at mania if he gives him a run with the wwe title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love the way though that sting was just emotionless like a statue when the thing was unveiled. I knew it was gonna be him under that but I expected him to just jump and attack soon as the thing was taken off.

He played it off like a boss.
100 percent regret reading the results online. I rarely do that aswell ffs.

Will watch it later.
Youtubers are predicting that Sting's gonna beat Seth Rollins at Night of Champions, win the belt, then Sheamus cashes the briefcase in and wins it straight after.
Reply 3298
Makes no sense to sacrifice Rollins' run to Sting, let alone allowing Sheamus to carry the strap for a bit. He was nothing more than a MITB transition winner. Reigns should win the briefcase from him.
Original post by Mackay
By the way, you've come a long way as a poster. I like reading your opinions on WWE - so keep it up! The thread has been lively recently.

Thank you very much mate i enjoy reading yours too.

Maybe hecause i have no school or work i have more time for WWE

Quick Reply

Latest