The Student Room Group

GCSE Results vs Universities

Hey Guys, I am starting college this September and now I am really looking forward to the future of academic studying. I have recieved my GCSE results last week and was wondering if they were good enough to get into good universities and which universities do you think I will be able to get in if I work really hard in A-levels? Please help me out and give me some advice and uni names that I could get into with these GCSE results.
I have got A*A*AAABBBBBCC Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by Yagmur_9898
Hey Guys, I am starting college this September and now I am really looking forward to the future of academic studying. I have recieved my GCSE results last week and was wondering if they were good enough to get into good universities and which universities do you think I will be able to get in if I work really hard in A-levels? Please help me out and give me some advice and uni names that I could get into with these GCSE results.
I have got A*A*AAABBBBBCC Thank you.

What subject do you want to do?

at uni
Reply 2
Original post by chem@uni
What subject do you want to do?

at uni

Hello, thank you for replying. I would really like to study Law or Law with International Relations as a joint degree. In addition, I would like to join the Erasmus Programme which is a year aboard in a foreign university which is a extra year of studying if I only choose Law as a degree. :biggrin::smile:
Reply 3
Hello, thank you for replying. I would really like to study Law or Law with International Relations as a joint degree. In addition, I would like to join the Erasmus Programme which is a year aboard in a foreign university which is a extra year of studying if I only choose Law as a degree. :biggrin::smile:

Yes then your GCSE grades are good enough to do law probably not at the very top 5 unis for law but definitely in the top 20
Reply 4
Yes then your GCSE grades are good enough to do law probably not at the very top 5 unis for law but definitely in the top 20

Thank you very much, and do you think I will be able to get into The Russel Group Universities with these GCSE results?
Thank you very much, and do you think I will be able to get into The Russel Group Universities with these GCSE results?

Look at the university requirements for all of the Russel Group universities. You have plenty of time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

Yes they are good enough you can check any specific GCSE requirements unis have on the UCAS website
Reply 7
Yes they are good enough you can check any specific GCSE requirements unis have on the UCAS website

Thank you x

Quick Reply