The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Looking for accomodation

Hi everyone,

I'm starting an English degree at QM this September and I'm currently looking for a room. My budget is around £150 p/w but I'm flexible. Let me know if you know of anything going.

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

I'm in the same boat. I'm in need of accommodation and looking for a maximum of 150pw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by adrac18
Hi everyone,

I'm starting an English degree at QM this September and I'm currently looking for a room. My budget is around £150 p/w but I'm flexible. Let me know if you know of anything going.

Thanks!

Original post by mserwaah123
I'm in the same boat. I'm in need of accommodation and looking for a maximum of 150pw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get together with people and start searching together, check privately and with any contacts with QM accommodation services.
Reply 3
Original post by Iqbal007
Get together with people and start searching together, check privately and with any contacts with QM accommodation services.

Queen Mary don't seem to have many places left on their website. I've tried contacting other students but most have something sorted by now. I haven't been accepted into the freshers group yet :frown:. Seriously starting to get desperate now.
Original post by adrac18
Queen Mary don't seem to have many places left on their website. I've tried contacting other students but most have something sorted by now. I haven't been accepted into the freshers group yet :frown:. Seriously starting to get desperate now.

Call the QM service directly, and see what they say
Reply 5
Original post by Iqbal007
Call the QM service directly, and see what they say

What should I ask them? If they know of any accomodation or people who I can buddy up with? Won't they just redirect me to the website? Sorry for being an idiot but I'm so confused. I'm also going down to London tomorrow until Saturday. Should I maybe go in to see them?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by adrac18
What should I ask them? If they know of any accomodation or people who I can buddy up with? Won't they just redirect me to the website? Sorry for being an idiot but I'm so confused

They will have a list of landlords they know and trust and it is possible
Original post by adrac18
What should I ask them? If they know of any accomodation or people who I can buddy up with? Won't they just redirect me to the website? Sorry for being an idiot but I'm so confused. I'm also going down to London tomorrow until Saturday. Should I maybe go in to see them?

Heyyy do you wanna pair up and find a few more people and look for accommodation?
Reply 8
Original post by mserwaah123
Heyyy do you wanna pair up and find a few more people and look for accommodation?

Hey. I have found a girl and a guy to buddy up with. Care to join us? Our budget is around £150 per week :smile:
Original post by adrac18
Hey. I have found a girl and a guy to buddy up with. Care to join us? Our budget is around £150 per week :smile:

Yes please that's exactly my budget too!!
Hi I'm Charlotte and also doing English this year at Queen Mary. I'm also looking for accommodation so maybe I could join you guys?
Reply 11
Hi,

Hope i'm not too late but i'm in the same position looking for somewhere with 150pw budget. If there's a bunch of us do you fancy maybe making a couple of groups? I'm 19 male first year politics student.
Yeah I'm definitely up for this. Where are you moving from?
Reply 13
Brighton and you?
Original post by tobs28
Brighton and you?

Manchester. Do you know anyone else who still needs accommodation?
Original post by charlotteheidi
Manchester. Do you know anyone else who still needs accommodation?

Meee! I do. I've got a budget of maximum £150pw. And ideally I'd like to stay as close to the campus as possible
Heyy guys I need three Mote people for a flat share. Rent is £150 pppw PM me!
Reply 18
If anyone is still looking for accommodation please get in contact as soon as possible. My e-mail address is [email protected]

We (2 of us) have a 3 bedroom house and need one more person to share it with. The house is a 10-15 minute walk away from the uni (Queen Mary) and will cost around £170pw including bills.
Looking for one more person to complete our (me and two others) accommodation search! Please PM me if you're interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending