The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mmq02
There is a reading list for social work at queens in the bookshop in queens students union and lots of those books are in the mcclay library with plenty of copies which will be handy for us. Heading in soon so il post up once I get the list if anyone wants any of the book titles :smile:

That would be great thanks :smile:
Has everyone that is going to magee completed registration with niscc yet as students and those forms vanessa Butler sent via email?x
I'm trying to complete the registration but when I get to course details I can't find social work, is anyone having this problem?
Original post by mmq02
There is a reading list for social work at queens in the bookshop in queens students union and lots of those books are in the mcclay library with plenty of copies which will be handy for us. Heading in soon so il post up once I get the list if anyone wants any of the book titles :smile:

I tried to take books from the reading list out from the library in craigavon hospital as it entitles queens students to but my student card had expired even though it says September so wasn't able to :/ is it different with the mc clay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally got registered with NISCC :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1685
Original post by jenny coll
Hey sorry i haven't got bk to u. Yes got sum wr sorted. Did u get niscc registered ok?i haven had a chance to sort it. Going to realy look at it tonite . X

No haven't looked at it since either must look through all forms now maybe get it over and done with! Hate all this paperwork! We are only in the Monday 14th n 15th for induction isint it? Then it starts the week after? God so much information to take in lol, did u buy any books yet?
No i haven't bought any yet. Do u have the reading list?
Did anyone also from magee two yr receive a form either by post r email titled notification of commencement?r have i just got this bcz im unable to make induction? Im so so confused by all these forms already and im probably jus stressing bcz im not going to be there that Monday and Tuesday of induction.
Original post by mmq02

Hey. Did u get a copy of reading list?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraacullen
Finally got registered with NISCC :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you were registering, under course details did it come up social work for you because when I was trying to do it, it only said bachelor of science?
Reply 1689
Original post by jenny coll
No i haven't bought any yet. Do u have the reading list?
Did anyone also from magee two yr receive a form either by post r email titled notification of commencement?r have i just got this bcz im unable to make induction? Im so so confused by all these forms already and im probably jus stressing bcz im not going to be there that Monday and Tuesday of induction.

Hi jenny did u get registered with niscc? No never got that form, when I looked through the email that Vanessa sent I get the impression we just take them all to induction with us and have them filled out as much as possible! I don't think we can register with niscc as student til then but I could be wrong does any1 else know anything?
Reply 1690
Has anyone a reading list for Magee??
Original post by Maj29
Hi jenny did u get registered with niscc? No never got that form, when I looked through the email that Vanessa sent I get the impression we just take them all to induction with us and have them filled out as much as possible! I don't think we can register with niscc as student til then but I could be wrong does any1 else know anything?

Hey no i didn't get registered yet at all. Was that form named notification of commencement in the email sent to you all to b saved on usb to bring to the induction day?cz i wont b thrre im wondering has she sent me it by post bcz of that?
Original post by eimearquinn3
When you were registering, under course details did it come up social work for you because when I was trying to do it, it only said bachelor of science?

You just put in bachelor of science :smile: it only gives you the one option

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmq02

Thats great, let me know if you find anything out about applying as a student with niscc! :smile: does anyone know when the next open day at queens is or a social work open day?
Does anyone know if we have to send ID for registration within the NISCC and did anyone have trouble putting in part time work while they also included full time education while filling out the form :-)
Has anyone going to magee that is doing the two yr course completed the forms that were sent to us via email from Vanessa Butler?
On Facebook there is the QUB freshers 15 page. There are lots of different open days. Mature open day is on 8th. Here is a family one etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will you post a link to that FB page on here? I can't seem to find it
I didn't get anything form Vanessa just a form I have to fill out and bring with me on reg day
So. No one at Queens has received NISCC forms or guidelines? Just checking as I haven't

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest