The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi I'm not sure how much I weigh around 8 but I'm not very confident either so if your on the same scale as me then ROCK ON!!!😁😊
10 stone, 5"1, 34c :-)

Want to be 8/9 stone though.
I am 5ft4.5 and 8st8. I've put on 10lbs in two months!!!! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
5'4.5 & 48.5kg, size 8 in everything
Height: 5'2
Weight: 8 st 10lbs
Bra: 34 C
Dress size: 10 for everything
Reply 685
Im just over 8.5stone, maybe a pound or two more and I'm 5"8. (I'm 16)

There's not much point in giving my clothes size because it doesn't apply to all clothing. I'm tall and have long limbs so I usually have to get bigger sizes in long sleeved things, but then I can get a smaller size in t-shirts etc.
(edited 8 years ago)
I've put on a lot of weight in recent years but it doesn't show as much as I'd have thought.

I'm now just under 10stone at 5ft7, this time 2 years ago I was around 9 stone. I'm still the same clothing size and waist measurement... All that seems to have happened is my ribcage has got bigger?! I did start lifting heavy weighs around 2 years ago though so some of it is probably muscle.

When I was 20 I weighed 7stone 12 :/ that's a whole two stone less than I am now!

Guess that's what happens when you hit your mid twenties!
I am 12 I weigh nearly 10 stone is that normal
Weight: 7 and a half stone
Height: 5ft
Dress size: 8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x

I'm 17& female
Weight is 65kg nearly 8& a half stones
HEIGHT is 5'4.
Dress size use to be 14 but now is 10

I use to be 9 & a half stones!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kasiecool10

It depends on your height :smile: and how healthily you eat
If you eat healthily and exercise regularly and don't have health problems you shouldn't be worried

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on your height..
Im 17, height 5'3-5'4 and my weight ranges from 54-60kg throughout the year. Think it's closer to 60 atm because I always eat loads on holiday :colone: Dress size 8/10, or small, 34E bra size

Original post by Uz25
I'm 17& female
Weight is 65kg nearly 8& a half stones
HEIGHT is 5'4.
Dress size use to be 14 but now is 10

I use to be 9 & a half stones!

But 65kg is just over 10 stone...?
16 yrs, 5'3, dress size 6 and around 47kg. Jeans never fit my waist and belts are a struggle.

BMI Says I'm borderline underweight when I'm perfectly healthy, it is not accurate as it excludes some important factors.
(edited 8 years ago)
how tall are you?

Hey guys, I have a really important question about my weight.

I'm 20, 5'6 (169cm) and weigh around 60.4kg (9.5 stone)

BUT I my dress size is size 14? I feel like I should fit into a size 10/12 but I end up looking fat when I do...?
And it's odd because I know I have a healthy BMI and a healthy weight..But why do I have to generally wear a bigger dress size?

Is this due to bone structure?
Original post by RonnieRJ
Im 17, height 5'3-5'4 and my weight ranges from 54-60kg throughout the year. Think it's closer to 60 atm because I always eat loads on holiday :colone: Dress size 8/10, or small, 34E bra size

But 65kg is just over 10 stone...?

Oops I meant 56 kg. . Damn auto correct.
Hey guys, I have a really important question about my weight.

I'm 20, 5'6 (169cm) and weigh around 60.4kg (9.5 stone)

BUT I my dress size is size 14? I feel like I should fit into a size 10/12 but I end up looking fat when I do...?
And it's odd because I know I have a healthy BMI and a healthy weight..But why do I have to generally wear a bigger dress size?

Is this due to bone structure?

Maybe it is
If you look fine in size 14 then that shouldn't be a problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 16 4ft 7 in weigh 9 stone size top 10 bottom 8/6 as I am very short I should probably loose some weight
Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x

First of all, I sympathise with your worries but you're perfectly normal and everyone is different in terms of fat distribution and figure.

I am 16 and I weigh 121 pounds, I'm a little more curvy than other girls my age though. I'm 5'3 and I'm a size 8 on top and 10 on bottom.

LOVE YOUR BODY, ITS THE ONLY ONE YOU'VE GOT

Latest