The Student Room Group

What's your favourite Lynx?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by og.east
i use sure original men's roll on but gun to head i choose africa dry

Try taking the gun away from your head and then deciding. Don't you feel the freedom?
Reply 21
Yuck! Hate it, smells cheap, get some proper aftershave
Original post by Man Like Wilf
It's a dupe, I am banned mate but it's a glitch. I got banned permanently when they gave me that football user title thingy. I am OK to post on this I think cos I made it after requesting a ban last year when I had an assignment to do.

My full account should be back in the morning apparently.

Ngl that's a pretty big glitch, but at least it's getting sorted out.
dark sensations

but lol at lynx, cheap ****, i use old spice nowadays and its way more sophisticated
Reply 24
I'm not a teenager anymore.
Used to use Lynx Chocolate , alas that was when i was 15.
Original post by Arkasia
Ngl that's a pretty big glitch, but at least it's getting sorted out.

It's not a ban, you haven't done anything wrong. You were accidentally banned when she added your user title. It's still a new process so the system is still new. When I say in the morning I should mean that because CT are back in the office then

I promise you it's not a ban

PM from one of the mods.

I will be suing.
Original post by Man Like Wilf
PM from one of the mods.

I will be suing.

Go for it Wilf, take 'em for every penny.
Personally I like the Eurasian lynx
Reply 29
Last time I saw anyone use Lynx was back at school. I liked Africa and Chocolate the best though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Davalla
Try taking the gun away from your head and then deciding. Don't you feel the freedom?

if there isn't a gun i will use sure original men's roll on
Original post by og.east
if there isn't a gun i will use sure original men's roll on

There we go- all the smartest people make choices without a metal barrel to the noggin. You're a free man now- run free, my friend.
Apollo/Musicstar
Reply 33
Original post by GuppyFox
I got given an Africa lynx the other day and for some reason I can never really like its smell. However I always buy either Apollo or Peace.

I always noticed at school that girls would wear the chocolate lynx quite often too.

So boys and girls - what's your favourite (and least favourite) lynx?

My favourite it Africa (im a boy)
Original post by Josb
I'm not a teenager anymore.

This was confusing me too.

I was worried for a minute that it started off cool (ages 10-16), then stopped being cool (ages 16-forever) but then suddenly became cool again without me noticing because I'm not "with it" any more.
The feline animal :h:
Man I used to love Africa and Java, but now i'm 30 and wear dove for men.
Reply 37
Original post by SmashConcept
This was confusing me too.

I was worried for a minute that it started off cool (ages 10-16), then stopped being cool (ages 16-forever) but then suddenly became cool again without me noticing because I'm not "with it" any more.

I don't think Lynx has ever been cool anyway. :nah:
Original post by Josb
I don't think Lynx has ever been cool anyway. :nah:

I mean not objectively, but to a young teenager it seemed that way, right? Plus with Lynx if the girls didn't like the way you smelled you could always light their hair on fire but I suppose the feminists will have a problem with that nowadays smdh
Reply 39
Original post by SmashConcept
I mean not objectively, but to a young teenager it seemed that way, right? Plus with Lynx if the girls didn't like the way you smelled you could always light their hair on fire but I suppose the feminists will have a problem with that nowadays smdh

Oh yeah, I thought I could get all the girls by simply spraying Lynx all over me. They could have said you need to talk to them first in their ads. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending