The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University 2015 Accommodation Choices!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tamlh
Thought I'd found someone but I'm in house 64 on miskin street!

Im in house 70 Miskin Street!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone could help me out quickly.. got allocated house 70 Miskin Street, but I see its also for families and post-grads. Is it likely that I'll be placed with them or do they tend to place undergraduates together? Thanks :smile:
Cartwright court, house 15..anybody???? 😊
Original post by doublecross2893
Anyone staying in 40 Miskin Street in Student houses (Village)? Or close too ^.^

Im in house 70, relatively close!
I
Original post by RollsToothy
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone could help me out quickly.. got allocated house 70 Miskin Street, but I see its also for families and post-grads. Is it likely that I'll be placed with them or do they tend to place undergraduates together? Thanks :smile:

hi, I have asked this same question to the university..undergraduates are placed with under grads and postgraduates with post grads..so don't worry about that:smile:
Original post by Kaveri Varma
I

hi, I have asked this same question to the university..undergraduates are placed with under grads and postgraduates with post grads..so don't worry about that:smile:

Ahh brilliant, thanks for responding because it was quite a worry! :smile: where are you staying?
Ahh brilliant, thanks for responding because it was quite a worry! :smile: where are you staying?

I am placed at 20, Ruthin Gardens ( Student house village )
Original post by Matt Wateridge
Anyone staying in Talybont Court, House 3, Flat N?

Im in Flat T so not too far away! :smile:
Reply 328
Im in house 70 Miskin Street!

ahhh not far away then!
Original post by callmehannah
Anyone else in Talybont North, House S, 3rd Floor, Flat 11?

I'm in your flat! Send me a PM? Would be great to get to know you beforehand!
So i've found out i'm going to be living at 19 Llandough Street.. i think haha whats the nest way to try find people in my flat?:smile:
University hall, Coachmans first floor anyone?
Original post by Adiiknowsbest

meeee!
I'm in the Cartwright court houses and i dont like it is anyone willing to swap for the Talys or even anything else????!
Original post by SexiestNameEver
I'm in the Cartwright court houses and i dont like it is anyone willing to swap for the Talys or even anything else????!

Would you consider student house??
Original post by SexiestNameEver

I called them to swap but they said no that unless it's medical reason...kmt 😡

Yeahp:smile: i am in house 16 though
I called them to swap but they said no that unless it's medical reason...kmt 😡

Cartwright is so unbelievably dead im probably going to end up crying and beg my parents to take me back home
Cartwright Court house 13 anyone? :smile:
Cartwright Court House A 2nd Floor Flat 9 anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending