The Student Room Group

Is it normal that when I see a large bulge or large erected penis I swallow saliva?

Hi I'm 21. This automated response started at the age of 19. When I see a large bulge in a male pants or a large erected penis somewhere on the internet, google or webcam I get the automatic instinct of drooling over it and swallowing the saliva, even though I might not think of anything sexual or be agitated sexually by the sight. Is it a common experience for women? I've seen the videos on youtube in which women are getting the same automatic response when they see the bulge. I find this to be very annoying and have recently tried to look away and to focus on some other objects in my sight.

Scroll to see replies

Interesting. Have you had sex before? What was going on when you were 19 which you think could have caused this to start happening?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I'm 21. This automated response started at the age of 19. When I see a large bulge in a male pants or a large erected penis somewhere on the internet, google or webcam I get the automatic instinct of drooling over it and swallowing the saliva, even though I might not think of anything sexual or be agitated sexually by the sight. Is it a common experience for women? I've seen the videos on youtube in which women are getting the same automatic response when they see the bulge. I find this to be very annoying and have recently tried to look away and to focus on some other objects in my sight.

How come you someone is showing his genitals to you via web-cam? :colone:
if you went on chatroulette you'd probably drown in your own saliva
Reply 4
I bet you're imagining that the saliva that you're swallowing is, in actual fact, ribbons of dick yoghurt emanating out of the excessively large, bulging penis in question that you're salivating and gulping over in the very first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
Original post by lustawny
I bet you're imagining that the saliva that you're swallowing is, in actual fact, ribbons of dick yoghurt emanating out of the excessively large, bulging penis in question that you're salivating and gulping over in the very first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

dick yoghurt
Original post by Anonymous

"Automated response?" You're not a fax machine.

It is indeed nature though. It's called serotonin. It's the hormone known as "feel good," which is why your "mouth waters" when you see or taste delicious food, or when you sleep. As babies we cannot control this, but as we get older we learn how to. However during moments of intense pleasure, in your case, arousal, our brain focuses on this pleasure and relaxes in other departments and therefore you lose control and might drool.

There are also parasympathetic chemicals known as acetylcholine which upon neurotransmission contribute to the stimulation of saliva glands whilst relaxed. It is high after you take a nap or eat a big meal.

So you probably drool when you are aroused but your arousal relaxes you. Basically you're in awe of a big erect cock :h:

Original post by missaxo
if you went on chatroulette you'd probably drown in your own saliva

see, this is when you start scaring me. and then you asked why I'm shocked when I asked you something personal and you told me...:wink:
Original post by Man.bear.pig

see, this is when you start scaring me. and then you asked why I'm shocked when I asked you something personal and you told me...:wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: it's such an ugly website though
Original post by missaxo
:rofl::rofl::rofl: it's such an ugly website though

wth is it tho
Reply 9
Original post by missaxo
dick yoghurt

Yeah. Do you remember Frubes at all?
wth is it tho

have you never been on it? lol it's just a website where you can chat w/ others using ur webcam. like tinychat but one on one. but men just use it for sexual purposes
Swallowing in relation to penises is good practice at least.
Yeah. Do you remember Frubes at all?

I loved frubes! I used to freeze them in the summer haha so so good
Original post by missaxo
I loved frubes! I used to freeze them in the summer haha so so good

May I, perchance, watch whilst you tuck into one? :sexface:
Original post by missaxo
have you never been on it? lol it's just a website where you can chat w/ others using ur webcam. like tinychat but one on one. but men just use it for sexual purposes

lol i love how you're calm about men using it for sexual purposes and no i havent
May I, perchance, watch whilst you tuck into one? :sexface:

omg are you saying the dick yoghurt is like frubes :frown:((((((((( put off for life
lol i love how you're calm about men using it for sexual purposes and no i havent

Hahahahaha I've been on it w/ my friends so many times it's just the norm now, you should go on it just to pree one day
Original post by missaxo
omg are you saying the dick yoghurt is like frubes :frown:((((((((( put off for life

Too funny :rofl:
Original post by missaxo
Hahahahaha I've been on it w/ my friends so many times it's just the norm now, you should go on it just to pree one day

pree what exactly? :sexface: lol
pree what exactly? :sexface: lol

preeeee the people :K: there are some really attractive people on there tbf :love:

Latest