The Student Room Group

Funniest opinions you have heard about yourself

Scroll to see replies

One of my friends called me a "stylish chav", which I thought was weird because I live on an ex-council estate & try and distance myself from chav-iness as much as possible.

But hey, stylish, check me out!
Original post by AristoBrat!
Weird?

Nope, he looks perfectly normal to me! :dontknow:

hmm :s-smilie: well it's also that he's played some very ...interesting characters over the years and so when people compare me to him...:colonhash: lol
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
That I look both like a Nazi and a Jew.

lol wtf
I've been told that I act like 'the love child of Sheldon Cooper and Mr. Bean'...
I've been told that I speak posh (by parts of my own family, no less!) and that I sound American (by Americans as well). My sister and mum also mock me when I try to do accents.

Its just my voice, it seems.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
hmm :s-smilie: well it's also that he's played some very ...interesting characters over the years and so when people compare me to him...:colonhash: lol

We didn't say you were him. Just that you looked similar! :P
Original post by AristoBrat!
We didn't say you were him. Just that you looked similar! :P

-_- well irl the comparisons had context like "remember when he played that prick in ali g? Hey wait Malcolm you kinda look like him :hahaha:."

:colonhash:

ngl i kinda do but ppl who I know who have said it were taking the mick is all. didn't include you in that :s-smilie:
I once heard it said that rabbits grow out of my ears!

Hilarious because it's actually ferrets.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by dnor
i move across the ground like a hoover

What are your hourly rates?
My bedroom is quite messy you see.
These are things i have been asked (and my answers to them):

Have you had your eyebrows shaped (no I haven't they're just naturally sharp)
Are you Pakistani (no i am not because im an Israelite by blood but refer to myself as Arab to reduce confusion)
Why do you have black people hair (i dont, my hair is just ridiculously thick and curly but a lot softer than afro hair, but im black in all the right places :wink:)

Thats pretty much it, pretty boring i know, sorry.
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha thats cool.
My hair is just curly, but i have so much hair (like 5 times the general hair count of normal people on my head) that it looks like African hair sometimes,
I was told I was quiet by one of my flatmates last year... anyone who knows me properly will know this is not the case :rofl:
that new av is everything mochz

I know riiiight?! Wish I could take credit for it though. :colondollar:

Original post by Dima-Blackburn
No discrimination pls :hand:

Spoiler

Take your time, m'dear. :hugs:
Original post by Mochassassin
I know riiiight?! Wish I could take credit for it though. :colondollar:

it's not you? I thought it was you and you designed your face and specs froma normal photo lol
also do i look like ray panthaki? :redface: lool
...And I often get called a snob.

It's as though society loves to judge anyone who isn't "your average joe" in a negative way.
A friend's mum once said I have a sadistic personality... :indiff:
it's not you? I thought it was you and you designed your face and specs froma normal photo lol
also do i look like ray panthaki? :redface: lool

No, haha. I found the pic online and the eye/brows were blue. So I made the brows/specs darker and changed the eye colour to brown. :tongue:

I had to Google him aaaaand...

Spoiler

No, haha. I found the pic online and the eye/brows were blue. So I made the brows/specs darker and changed the eye colour to brown. :tongue:

I had to Google him aaaaand...

Spoiler

you had to GOOGLE RAY PATHAKI?!
I'm so done. So you've never seen EastEnders or Kidulthood or 28 Days Later?
you had to GOOGLE RAY PATHAKI?!
I'm so done. So you've never seen EastEnders or Kidulthood or 28 Days Later?

I haven't seen EastEnders since Yusuf died in the fire a few years ago, lol. Not a big fan of soaps, sowwi. :3
You'll be surprised to hear some people like comparing pictures side by side to get a better idea. I don't have a photographic memory. :lol:

P.S bye bye. :tongue: :hugs:
I haven't seen EastEnders since Yusuf died in the fire a few years ago, lol. Not a big fan of soaps, sowwi. :3
You'll be surprised to hear some people like comparing pictures side by side to get a better idea. I don't have a photographic memory. :lol:

P.S bye bye. :tongue: :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest