The Student Room Group

Cambridge Offer Holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gaiaphage
Yeah pretty much the same! I haven't checked the markschemes but my teachers have them and they're going to mark it themselves to see whether I just had a bad day etc.

Ooh Downing's great, the looks are one of the very best! I think this was the first year Sidney have specified so quite a few of the 10 offer holders missed their offer by not getting 3 A*s, so there were a good few places in the summer pool which helped a lot :smile:

Aw that's great the teachers are doing that for you, pretty sure my teachers wouldn't have bothered :colonhash: Let me know what they say, but I would hate to think we would overestimate how well we did by so much haha!

Aw thank you :wink: and you can walk on the grass so that's pretty cool :biggrin: oh awesome, I see, but it's fine since Sidney took you anyway!
Has anyone had any information from their college about starting etc, or has access to their cam.ac.uk email yet?

@aprocrastinator The remark came back and went up 7 ums but didn't help really, the teachers haven't said they've even got the paper back...
Has anyone had any information from their college about starting etc, or has access to their cam.ac.uk email yet?

@aprocrastinator The remark came back and went up 7 ums but didn't help really, the teachers haven't said they've even got the paper back...

mine came back but the grade didn't change either, went up by 10 UMS in unit 4 (5 marks!! how did they miss 5 marks?!) and 3 UMS in unit 5. i was hoping unit 5 would go up A LOT more because I was convinced they had missed out the essay and I still am lol. That's a bit annoying about your teachers, maybe email them? Let me know if they say anything interesting! I wished I had got my unit 5 back since I'm very curious as to where I went wrong!:s-smilie:

but at least we know it doesn't matter anymore since we got into cambridge anyway aha

Nope, I thought we only got access to it once we arrived?
Original post by Rhetorical Hips
Nope, I thought we only got access to it once we arrived?

Ah okay, I got an email two days ago giving me a student registration thing and it told me what my email was ([email protected] etc) but I haven't heard how to access it or anything else really
Ah okay, I got an email two days ago giving me a student registration thing and it told me what my email was ([email protected] etc) but I haven't heard how to access it or anything else really

Your room will be allocated. All you need to sort out is your raven (computer) account

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have my @cam.ac.uk email address too, but I've tried logging in to Raven and Hermes and it doesn't work. Not surprising given they haven't said we can access them yet, but I wonder when we will be able to. Like some others, I've set my preferred email to the @cam.ac.uk email address (and I can't change it on the CamSIS Student Self Service thingy) so hopefully they won't send me anything too important before the start of term...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rhetorical Hips
Yeah I have my @cam.ac.uk email address too, but I've tried logging in to Raven and Hermes and it doesn't work. Not surprising given they haven't said we can access them yet, but I wonder when we will be able to. Like some others, I've set my preferred email to the @cam.ac.uk email address (and I can't change it on the CamSIS Student Self Service thingy) so hopefully they won't send me anything too important before the start of term...

I think hermes works now. If you log onto CamSIS again, the rest of the online process stuff should be up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShellySpielberg
I think hermes works now. If you log onto CamSIS again, the rest of the online process stuff should be up.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, thanks :smile:
Original post by IDGE
I'm still shocked that I'm able to post here!

College: Clare
Subject: History
Conditions: A*AA

Grats to you all!

Hey did they specify which subject you had to get the A* in or did it not matter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending