The Student Room Group

my psychology ocr g543

Hi! If anyone wants my psychology g543 notes I'm happy to share. For me, revision period for this exam was the hardest but luckily I got through with an A* for psychology.

Ps. Please don't rely too much on them
To save time please message me your email
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by shine1a4
Hi! If anyone wants my psychology g543 notes I'm happy to share. For me, revision period for this exam was the hardest but luckily I got through with an A* for psychology.

May I ask what you got at AS level?
Reply 2
Original post by f12axf
May I ask what you got at AS level?

For AS level I got a D :frown: I got a C for g542 paper and for g541 I failed (I retook it this year and got an A)
Reply 3
Can you please send them to me? I may be starting Psychology in September and would love your notes. What exam board did you do? Thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by Tily
Can you please send them to me? I may be starting Psychology in September and would love your notes. What exam board did you do? Thanks.

Sure thing, I did OCR
Reply 5

Could you send them to me please, I'll be starting psychology in September on OCR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be grateful if you could send me then as well, I'm doing OCR too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you do forensic and clinical psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could you please send them to me? (Also OCR) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Kamara7
Did you do forensic and clinical psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did forensic and health & clinical
Reply 10
Original post by April Barlow
Could you please send them to me? (Also OCR) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Message me an email I could sent them to
Reply 11
Original post by Kamara7
I'll be grateful if you could send me then as well, I'm doing OCR too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Message me your email please!
Reply 12
For AS level I got a D :frown: I got a C for g542 paper and for g541 I failed (I retook it this year and got an A)

I'm considering resitting too, but my problem is I want to apply to do psychology - How did you find resitting along with your other a levels. Also what degree are you thinking of/doing? :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by f12axf
I'm considering resitting too, but my problem is I want to apply to do psychology - How did you find resitting along with your other a levels. Also what degree are you thinking of/doing? :smile:

Hey, I didn't sit the whole year, I continued into year 13 but resat one of my psychology exams which was 30% towards my whole A Level. So my psychology a2 exams and the resit helped me get the a* . I'm planning to history, were u an a2 or as student?
Reply 14
Hey, I didn't sit the whole year, I continued into year 13 but resat one of my psychology exams which was 30% towards my whole A Level. So my psychology a2 exams and the resit helped me get the a* . I'm planning to history, were u an a2 or as student?

I just finished my AS's and i'm thinking of resitting both psychology papers because if i don't, it'll be difficult applying to UCAS this year for psychology with an E for the unis i'm interested in.I know I can achieve a good grade by the end, I'm stuck on what to do though and if i'm making the right decision. A gap year is an option too
Reply 15
Original post by f12axf
I just finished my AS's and i'm thinking of resitting both psychology papers because if i don't, it'll be difficult applying to UCAS this year for psychology with an E for the unis i'm interested in.I know I can achieve a good grade by the end, I'm stuck on what to do though and if i'm making the right decision. A gap year is an option too

I'd advise you to retake the year to improve your psychology grade, Ive had friends who resat year 12 and went into year 13 with smashing grades and were able to apply to degrees like psychology // chemistry etc . I think it'd be worth it too, for me I was scared the university's would reject me because of the D I got in year 12 and especially the U I got for a psych paper, luckily my predicted grades were a B so that kinda helped me :smile:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 16
I'd advise you to retake the year to improve your psychology grade, Ive had friends who resat year 12 and went into year 13 with smashing grades and were able to apply to degrees like psychology // chemistry etc . I think it'd be worth it too, for me I was scared the university's would reject me because of the D I got in year 12 and especially the U I got for a psych paper, luckily my predicted grades were a B so that kinda helped me :smile:)

Yeah I could raise my predicted grades by speaking to teachers but will unis know that I am resitting? I am applying to one russell group uni and that would have been my top choice once i got offers back..also if i resit i'd still be applying in jan time so they would only know my as result (E) would this be a problem?
(edited 8 years ago)
Could I have a copy of the notes too please?
could i have a copy of these notes please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending