The Student Room Group

How to balance doing AS resits alongside A2?

In my AS i got BBC (Maths,Business and Physics). Which was disappionting as i had been on course for ABB all year long. I am resitting a Maths Core 2 paper, a Physics Unit 2 paper and Unit 1 Business paper.

I was wondering on how to balance doing some AS resits alongside learning A2 material
Reply 1
Its 2:20 and you post this? Are you depressed?
Reply 2
Original post by SCAR H

LOOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was wondering about this as well. I'm getting two of my AS exams remarked. If the remarks yield no significant improvement in marks, I'll have to resit two AS exams or at least one of them to improve my overall grades. This seems daunting since you have to contend with A2 exams as well. It wouldn't have been as daunting if January exams hadn't been scrapped. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by tiggs9898
In my AS i got BBC (Maths,Business and Physics). Which was disappionting as i had been on course for ABB all year long. I am resitting a Maths Core 2 paper, a Physics Unit 2 paper and Unit 1 Business paper.

I was wondering on how to balance doing some AS resits alongside learning A2 material

I'm retaking the whole of AS maths as well as 1 unit from business. Overall I'll have 10 exams 6 for maths 3 for business and 1 for ICT. Light work g

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by SCAR H

Nahh Im just nocturnal
Reply 6
Original post by imran_
I'm retaking the whole of AS maths as well as 1 unit from business. Overall I'll have 10 exams 6 for maths 3 for business and 1 for ICT. Light work g

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brave lad
i'm in a similar position to you, im currently studying for my resits as i type, making clear revision notes this time so when it comes to the resits i'll only need to revise lightly as the information will already be stored in my mind.
I spazzed out during As so there's no way i'll be able to do A2's which are harder, stress out about Uni's and revise for my resits which will make or break me all at the same time (i have pretty high standards and its AAB or nothing)

People say that you'll forget info but i think thats lies, depends how you revise and i'd rather not have spazz attack part two this year again.
I have had loads of free time this summer so i've had alot of time to figure out what revision techniques work for me

Quick Reply