The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

This has just been posted on the Fast Track twitter feed, may be useful to some of you.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Progress! If you have not heard about your posting please read this, it has instructions for you.
I got an email this evening from who I presume to be my line manager. Asking if it would be okay to call me next Thursday. Just thought I would update you all
Has anyone who has requested a location change heard back or had any luck?
Hello all I received my offer for hmrc Newcastle operational delivery apprentice Yesterday with an initial three week training period.Today I received an adjusted email with the training increased to 12 weeks .I was confused as to why this may be ??
Original post by RSpencer9
Has anyone who has requested a location change heard back or had any luck?

Yip, heard back today, all sorted finally! Roll on October!
Has anyone actually heard ANYTHING about the induction date. I'm going up to the place of my posting on 1st sept for id checks, that's how far behind it is for me. I get the feeling it's all a bit of an organisational shambles this year. Turned down a good uni place, hope I don't regret that decision.
Original post by Dee queen
Has anyone actually heard ANYTHING about the induction date. I'm going up to the place of my posting on 1st sept for id checks, that's how far behind it is for me. I get the feeling it's all a bit of an organisational shambles this year. Turned down a good uni place, hope I don't regret that decision.

I was told on phone that October start candidates will be on the induction on 29th/30th October.
Reply 1887
Original post by Dee queen

My induction date for fast track will be on 18/19 September. My references were contacted this week and I presume all my checks were done this week too. Just need to hear from my line manager now.

You will get a confirmation welcome email which will provide you some links for the induction with login details.

Hope you all hear back soon. It's been quite a drag to say the least.
Original post by Rgrey96
Hello all I received my offer for hmrc Newcastle operational delivery apprentice Yesterday with an initial three week training period.Today I received an adjusted email with the training increased to 12 weeks .I was confused as to why this may be ??

What department will you be working in? I start at Newcastle HMRC on 21st September and my training period is 4 weeks??
AnyOne know what depts are on the induction event on 17th and 18th sept at Heathrow
Original post by ACF2015
AnyOne know what depts are on the induction event on 17th and 18th sept at Heathrow

I'm there those dates I'm in the MOD
Does anybody know a phone number that I can call in regards to requesting to change my location? Thanks
Nope, just emailing. A whole lot of emailing. That's how i did, took a few weeks of it
Original post by RSpencer9
Does anybody know a phone number that I can call in regards to requesting to change my location? Thanks

Emailing worked for me, give your reasons etc and send them your postcode so they can see where you are and what options they might have for you.
Original post by arnie118
Emailing worked for me, give your reasons etc and send them your postcode so they can see where you are and what options they might have for you.

Who do you email for this?

I've been based down in London but if I can get somewhere closer it would be a lot better.
Thanks Arnie and Mr Dc for reply. From what I have heard there is an induction day in mid October, which I assume ids for those of us with an October start. Clear as pea soup.
I just think it's a shame that someone on the fast track Facebook page doesn't write something like. "Some of you are starting in September, some in October depending on the departments you have been assigned to and there will be induction days in both of those months." It would make things much clearer to everyone. See what happens when you leave it to the grown ups!!
Hey guys I start working with the MOD tomorrow and just want to say a massive good luck to everyone else who may be starting soon, I hope everything goes well for you all!!!!
Reply 1897
Original post by aelishe
Hey guys I start working with the MOD tomorrow and just want to say a massive good luck to everyone else who may be starting soon, I hope everything goes well for you all!!!!

Hope it goes well for you too! Do let us know how your first day went.
Hey!
Does anyone else still not have much information on their placement?
I only know my location.
I've been emailing them twice a week since June on multiple email addresses.
It's so frustrating since I'm supposedly starting this month some point.
Reply 1899
Original post by Kay1995
Hey!
Does anyone else still not have much information on their placement?
I only know my location.
I've been emailing them twice a week since June on multiple email addresses.
It's so frustrating since I'm supposedly starting this month some point.

I have no clue either, however today I received an email telling me my security check has been cleared so hopefully I'll receive more info soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending