The Student Room Group

Is this cheating?

Last night my friend and I went out. Her boyfriend is at a festival right now and she's terrified he's going to cheat on her.
Anyway I leave for one minute and get back to see her straddling this guy, grinding against him (fully clothed to clarity) and playing with his hair and whispering in his ear. She told me today she loved it having him right around her little finger and having such control. But when I suggested that she had cheated she said 'technically I didn't- I didn't kiss him'. Thoughts? Is this cheating? Personally I think it is- had her boyfriend seen it he'd have been heartbroken. She also gave him her number and said they could talk as friends which to me seems unlikely.

Scroll to see replies

Yep, id break up with her right there
Reply 2
Above was me sorry, think I clicked it by accident (on my phone)
Yes she's a wh**e. She's scared her boyfriend will cheat because she sees others as she sees herself. A thief views everyone as a potential thief.
Reply 4
Bad behaviour. Would she have done it if her fella was there? Think that's the way to work it out. She definitely knows it was an unfaithful act and I hope you now think differently of her too. Not to be trusted.
Original post by whorace
Above was me sorry, think I clicked it by accident (on my phone)

No worries, been there. I despise cheating and so I've been a bit cold with her today, especially knowing they're texting. But I won't intervene, I guess it's her choice.
Original post by ExRN
Bad behaviour. Would she have done it if her fella was there? Think that's the way to work it out. She definitely knows it was an unfaithful act and I hope you now think differently of her too. Not to be trusted.

Yeah, that's how I put it to her. I do think differently actually. I would never be so careless in a relationship
Reply 7
I would say its not technically cheating but equally if I were the boyfriend I wouldnt be happy. If she saw her boyfriend behaving the way she did, do you think she would shrug it off and say 'its ok, they will just be friends'? Id suggest its unlikely. Again, not cheating, just not the actions of someone who takes their relationship very seriously.
It isn't cheating, but it sounds like she would cheat, and the thing about loving control makes her sound a bit psycho.
Reply 9
Original post by picklescamp
Yeah, that's how I put it to her. I do think differently actually. I would never be so careless in a relationship

At least you've got morals flower. Tell your pal the general consensus of this post and try and talk her into the right way. She probably won't listen but it's worth a shot I guess.
Doesn't matter if she didn't kiss him.

She cheated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
It seems pretty pathetic and irresponsible whatever you wanna call it. If you're in a relationship you don't talk (or do anything more) to anyone else, simple as.
She told me today she loved it having him right around her little finger and having such control.

Somehow I really doubt he was the little helpless guy being controlled. He was getting everything he wanted...well almost everything.
Original post by choc biscuit
Yes she's a wh**e. She's scared her boyfriend will cheat because she sees others as she sees herself. A thief views everyone as a potential thief.

She's a white???
Last night my friend and I went out. Her boyfriend is at a festival right now and she's terrified he's going to cheat on her.
Anyway I leave for one minute and get back to see her straddling this guy, grinding against him (fully clothed to clarity) and playing with his hair and whispering in his ear. She told me today she loved it having him right around her little finger and having such control. But when I suggested that she had cheated she said 'technically I didn't- I didn't kiss him'. Thoughts? Is this cheating? Personally I think it is- had her boyfriend seen it he'd have been heartbroken. She also gave him her number and said they could talk as friends which to me seems unlikely.

How drunk was she?
Original post by nase14_aldayz
How drunk was she?

I'd say a 4/10.
Original post by Tom78
It seems pretty pathetic and irresponsible whatever you wanna call it. If you're in a relationship you don't talk (or do anything more) to anyone else, simple as.

Do you really mean that? That's pretty scary.

OT: In my books, if you wouldn't do it in front of your partner, it counts as cheating, so in my humble opinion she did.
Definitely not cheating but definantly not appropriate behaviour.

One would say that you're friend is a bit of a ****.
I think as the potential to actually cheat was there i.e her behaviour and giving her number to be 'friends', it's unfaithful nonetheless. So, regardless of if she kissed him or will do later, if she's in a relationship, it's still being unfaithful. I know if I did that, my boyfriend would see it as cheating and I know I certainly won't take it if he allowed a girl to do any of those things. So in short, it was wrong and could still be counted as cheating.. I hope she realises soon, for her boyfriend's sake. If she actually cares, that is.
Original post by choc biscuit

I disagree with the whore part. Whores charge for sex, this person neither had sex or charged for anything.

But the rest could be very accurate. She's terrified hes going to cheat because thats what she could/would/ do
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending