The Student Room Group

What's the weirdest TV show you've seen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Guy123
Oh yeah, I remember I used to watch In the night garden all the time :biggrin:

Unless people have kids, they are probably not going to know what that is. It's mad though eh? The ninkynonk, iggle piggle, ponkypine.
Made absolutely no sense!!
Anything with Noel Fielding in it.
Also some of the kids' cartoons which were on around late 90s/ early 2000s were seriously weird. Cow & Chicken, Dexters Lab & a few others I sort of remember but can't think of the names right now.
Reply 43
Panty and Stocking, a Japanese cartoon.
Reply 44
Original post by Ndella
Panty and Stocking, a Japanese cartoon.

I wonder what that's about :colone:
Anyone who doesn't answer "Ren & Stimpy", hasn't seen Ren & Stimpy.
Original post by Alesha1991
Also some of the kids' cartoons which were on around late 90s/ early 2000s were seriously weird. Cow & Chicken, Dexters Lab & a few others I sort of remember but can't think of the names right now.

[video="youtube;_HmEGRVUcR0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HmEGRVUcR0[/video]
Original post by Profesh
Anyone who doesn't answer "Ren & Stimpy", hasn't seen Ren & Stimpy.

I remember watching Ren and Stimpy years ago! Thinking back, it really was weird. I can't remember but was it aimed at an adult audience too?
Reply 48
Original post by iSerendipity
I remember watching Ren and Stimpy years ago! Thinking back, it really was weird. I can't remember but was it aimed at an adult audience too?

I've heard of Ren and Stimpy, wasn't it that cartoon show with a mouse-like character and one that looks like the Tasmanian Devil, where the mouse one is always grumpy? :tongue:
Original post by Guy123
I've heard of Ren and Stimpy, wasn't it that cartoon show with a mouse-like character and one that looks like the Tasmanian Devil, where the mouse one is always grumpy? :tongue:

Yes, it was lol. I think it was a Nickelodeon show, I can't remember much of it but it definitely was bizarre.
Reply 50
Original post by iSerendipity
Yes, it was lol. I think it was a Nickelodeon show, I can't remember much of it but it definitely was bizarre.

The only show I ever watch on Nick is Spongebob Squarepants, it just doesn't grow old :lol:
Reply 52

You're right, that is weird :indiff:
Original post by Guy123
You're right, that is weird :indiff:

gives me a good laugh though :biggrin:
Reply 54
Original post by DannyDualscar
gives me a good laugh though :biggrin:

True, some parts are funny :lol:
Original post by Guy123
I was bored yesterday watching TV and I saw the theme tune playing for Family Guy, so I thought to myself 'why not just watch it?' So I did.

I have to admit, I was surprised, I thought it would be an average family/kids show. It's not :indiff:
Pretty much everything about it is just weird on every level: it's an adult show made to look like a kids show, there's unexpected and random swears out of nowhere and it's just too funny to not watch. Hence, the weirdest TV show I've seen has to be Family Guy :laugh:
So what's your's and why?

Either Big Mouth or Sex Ed .. You can find both on Netflix
Hemlock Grove:dong: think I got to the scene where they go back to school before switching it off and never watching it again
Twin Peaks is the obvious answer.
South Park
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
Riverdale. That show went down the drain, I stopped at season 3, though I should have stopped earlier lol. Now I see clips of it sometimes and the dialogue is so cringe and the plot seems to be all over the place lmao😂

Quick Reply

Latest