The Student Room Group

The Glasgow Celtic Thread I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M67
No one made a sevco (rangers) thread did they?

Don't think so but that would be even funnier :lol:
Reply 21
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Fair play to you. Pictures and videos you've posted are class, you guys create some atmosphere.

Cheers man. For your run of the mill league games it's unfortunately only the Green Brigade and the fans near them making noise, although they make a lot of it. However for big games when the whole stadium participates our atmosphere is something special.
Reply 22
Original post by Zander01
Don't think so but that would be even funnier :lol:

Don't need a thread to laugh at that shower tbh mate. The old club was funny enough, and then they died and a comedy act was formed as a tribute. Great stuff.
Original post by M67
Don't need a thread to laugh at that shower tbh mate. The old club was funny enough, and then they died and a comedy act was formed as a tribute. Great stuff.

True dat. The Scott Allan saga is still the funniest thing to have happened so far this year imo
Reply 24
Original post by Zander01
True dat. The Scott Allan saga is still the funniest thing to have happened so far this year imo

Even when they put in bids for him I had a sneaky feeling he'd end up signing for Celtic. Seeing how raging the zombies were when he did sign for us was absolutely hilarious. Especially seen how he was a hun growing up.
Reply 25
The St.Patrick's Day Massacre, 17/3/1991

Scottish Cup Quarter Final, Celtic 2-0 Huns
4 Players sent off in total

1441115476879.jpg
https://youtu.be/NiLif_3oxgU
Reply 26
No worries haha. I'd feel a lot better about it if we actually used the money properly to strengthen our squad.

VVD is a solid defender no doubt. Can dribble and pass well. Takes a mean free kick too and a threat from corners. Only thing I'd say is that he has a tendency to lose the ball easily going forward. He may well get found out against the better teams in the EPL.
Reply 27
Great to see Celtic raising charity money for the refugee crisis.

http://www.celticfc.net/news/9008

Celtic were formed by immigrants to help those in need. Like I said earlier in the thread, it's woven into the fabric of our club. Keeping Brother Walfrid's spirit alive.

1441298691286.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)
****ing hell :biggrin:

Smelly Celtic fans told to wash :biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/smelly-celtic-fans-lead-club-to-issue-letter-to-supporters-reminding-them-to-wash-31531906.html

Celtic have confirmed that they have written to their own supporters reminding them of the 'need to wash' before attending matches.

The bizarre intervention comes after fans complained about a smelly fellow supporter.

Season ticket holders in the main stand at Celtic Park, where the pong has been reported, were sent a letter by officials.

Celtic's supporter liaison officer, John Paul Taylor, is understood to have written the letter to the supporters, in which it's claimed they were told that the excessive BO from the fan was "impacting on the experience" of the match. Celtic declined to reveal the exact wording of the letter.

Taylor, who is a dedicated point of contact for fans of the Glasgow club, wrote on Twitter: "I can exclusively reveal its genuine, dispatched at the request of incumbents within the locale."

The tweet has since been deleted.

Almost in tears here :biggrin:
Not sure that's being smelly - just Northern.
Reply 30
Jesus hahahaha. One of the strangest things I've heard from the football.
Original post by Depleted
Yeah man, you lot are a great club for supporting unjust causes. Disappointed to see you didn't qualify for the CL, Celtic Park is always buzzing on the big nights. What caused you not to qualify, where would you say the weaknesses in your squad lie?

Original post by M67
No one made a sevco (rangers) thread did they?

Uefa will confirm there is no Sevco, away and make up some other fables, if you ever go into a toilet at the Dome always remember to put a cork up your jacksy, they love to enter from behind, now that`s not a fable is it?

Quick Reply

Latest