The Student Room Group

BIMM London 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm still looking for a place to stay! I haven't found anywhere yet so if anyone knows if there is any space left that would be amazing! Thank you
Original post by Nicklofthouse10
Hey, I'm still looking for a place to stay! I haven't found anywhere yet so if anyone knows if there is any space left that would be amazing! Thank you

Hi Nick! Me and a guy called Ally from TSR are looking around at the minute. there's two of us at the minute, I reckon he will be fine with you looking with us. Haven't found anywhere just yet though..!
Friend is looking for housemates. She is looking for a double room in a house in west London. Anyone looking for an extra person please contact me asap!
Original post by Shannongreen
Friend is looking for housemates. She is looking for a double room in a house in west London. Anyone looking for an extra person please contact me asap!

Hi Shannon! We're looking for an extra person! or two. Not yet found a place, but would be way easier to look together!
Original post by Adam_Growley
Hi Shannon! We're looking for an extra person! or two. Not yet found a place, but would be way easier to look together!

Hey thats great. Could i get your number so i can text you.
What is your budget per month?
Original post by Shannongreen
Hey thats great. Could i get your number so i can text you.
What is your budget per month?

Sure, Text me, anyone else is welcome too as well,
07572214291 - Adam
Budget is pretty flexible, we're going for about £130P/W ish... but may be more or less, no real idea yet.
Hi Adam, My name's Lewis, I'm from Wirral (near Liverpool) and I'm doing the popular music performance drums course starting this year, I'm also looking for somewhere to stay, up to 150pw :smile:
Reply 87
My name is Sarah. Studying Music Business. Looking for somewhere to live! Please contact me asap!
Original post by Bill Ding
Hi Adam, My name's Lewis, I'm from Wirral (near Liverpool) and I'm doing the popular music performance drums course starting this year, I'm also looking for somewhere to stay, up to 150pw :smile:

Original post by s_pon
My name is Sarah. Studying Music Business. Looking for somewhere to live! Please contact me asap!

Hi Lewis, Sarah! How are we all?
I'm currently in a little team of 3 looking for a house, if we find some massive mansion for 5, then I will let you guys know, If you want to add me on Facebook to have a chat, its Adam Growley Rowley (I look pensive in my picture)
Although bare in mind i currently have very little clue :wink:
Reply 89
Hi Lewis, Sarah! How are we all?
I'm currently in a little team of 3 looking for a house, if we find some massive mansion for 5, then I will let you guys know, If you want to add me on Facebook to have a chat, its Adam Growley Rowley (I look pensive in my picture)
Although bare in mind i currently have very little clue :wink:

Thanks for replying. I think the more people we can find the better as it will be cheaper!
Original post by s_pon
Thanks for replying. I think the more people we can find the better as it will be cheaper!

Definitely! (well up to a point, if not we can do flats or something! We'll sort it!
Hit me up on Facebook if you want :smile:
I have sent a friend request Adam, Sarah is right though, the more people we have the cheaper it could be. We should be able to sort somewhere suitable between ourselves. When were you all thinking of moving in?
Hi Nick! Me and a guy called Ally from TSR are looking around at the minute. there's two of us at the minute, I reckon he will be fine with you looking with us. Haven't found anywhere just yet though..!

if you manage to find something, please please please let me know, im on facebook as nick lofthouse! just drop me a message! thank you
Hiya,
I am French girl studying at London met and was wondering if anyone is still looking for housemates?
Original post by beautydusty
Hiya,
I am French girl studying at London met and was wondering if anyone is still looking for housemates?

Hey my house mate is french, she is looking for a place to live. Could i get your number or Facebook so she can contact you?
@Shannongreen no problem. I will send you my facebook by PM :smile:
Original post by beautydusty
@Shannongreen no problem. I will send you my facebook by PM :smile:

Great!
Hi! I am from Latvia, will study at Bmus Popular Music Performance course, and I am still looking for a place to live. If someone is still looking for housemates or just is in the same situation please contact me here or on fb :smile:
Reply 98
Hi I'm Aly, I'm studying at Bimm this September and I've got a nice place in East Acton, refurbished, new kitchen/bathrooms... I'm looking for housemates if you're interested please get back :smile:
Hey, my name is Marian and I am going to study at BIMM. I decided just recently so I didn't have much time to search for accommodation. I am rather neat with good cleaning habits. I am cool with 3 more people to live with me. My budget is about 350 a month max!
Contact me if you are interested please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending