The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Basiji
Well yea. If I was consistently playing well and so was my competition who also happens to be the captain of the team. Then I'd be like 'yo gaffer what have I been doing wrong for you to buy some one else'. Bit like the way Ospina got treated. Slightly felt sorry for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because there are better players out there. It's not disrespect, not at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly
Don't even care about transfers just proper vexed Kate Abdo doesn't have Instagram ffs

All her google image result are disappointing. She looks more bronze than our away kit. Pukes.
Original post by sevchenko
It was a light hearted post chill

Yeah, I learned the game from Arsene Wenger, so you can never check me

That makes no sense but ok
I hope Swiss ramble does a study into this summer window as a whole. Bt and new sky money must be making it harder for English teams to get good value. Chelsea usually get their man yet they're wheeling dealing and united are mugs.

We stay arsene project fc though.
Wenger can **** off tbh
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Wenger can **** off tbh

[video="youtube;YI8ekv1Y4gk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI8ekv1Y4gk[/video]
Arsene project fc was something to proud of in back in 2012/2013. Not now. It's needless given the amount of money clubs are getting from the TV deals.
WHAT A ****ING FARCE!!

If there are any morons that are still tongue tickling Arsene's testicles after that horror show of a window I will be shocked, the guy hasn't got a scooby.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol how can people still defend Wenger?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which striker did you sign again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jamiesonn
Lol how can people still defend Wenger?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have absolutly no idea:angry:
Reply 6211
but you signed cech
So, after starting the window brightly, there is preseason talk of a title challenge, followed by a poor start and the realisation that there are still gaps in the squad and in the end we finish 4th.

Where have I heard that before?
Original post by Peggles_*
WHAT A ****ING FARCE!!

If there are any morons that are still tongue tickling Arsene's testicles after that horror show of a window I will be shocked, the guy hasn't got a scooby.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

Original post by Lúcio
Which striker did you sign again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're really not funny.
At least Dean's finally finished on this platform.
Reply 6215
I think shemad
At least you have another exciting-if eventually fruitless attempt at stealing the title after you're knocked out of the Champions League in March.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

LP I'm FURIOUS!! I thought I would reserve judgment until the end of the window because I thought the old man may have changed, but he's gone back to his stubborn self.

3 YEARS AND NO ONE BETTER THAN THAT LAMPPOST?!!
NO DM IN THE WORLD BETTER THAN MAD FRANKIE?!!

The Stoke match is going to be hellish, especially if we go a goal down, he's brought this all on himself .
Legit interested in which striker you went for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I just love a good gooner meltdown.

Latest