The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
Lúcio won't forget what you did for him today.

PRSOM :rofl:
Leave the 'talking about yourself in third person' chirade to Jaqen H'ghar. It's not a good look.
Yeah I've had a rough day, could genuinely down a wine bottle. Every night is the weekend now.
As you know I don't spend much time in rival threads, but surely you lot must be pretty pissed that you've only made 1 signing this summer? Good signing though, I wish we could've got Cech.
Original post by Manchester United
As you know I don't spend much time in rival threads, but surely you lot must be pretty pissed that you've only made 1 signing this summer? Good signing though, I wish we could've got Cech.

Which team do you support?
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Which team do you support?

Green Bay Packers
In all seriousness I'm fuming at our lack of activity. If we don't challenge for PL atleast then Wenger has to go. He has no more excuses.
In all seriousness I'm fuming at our lack of activity. If we don't challenge for PL atleast then Wenger has to go. He has no more excuses.

He will find excuses and so will his defenders.

Best start looking forward to next years summer window because we will do absolutely nothing in January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Green Bay Packers

If you read the last few pages of the thread you'll get your answer. Unsurprisingly, it has been the main topic of conversation today.
Reply 6308
Original post by AR_95
Also xkay loves a bit of lucio dick

nah i prefer yours babes

You'll probably challenge tbh. Reckon you'll still be in it 25-30 games into the season, but fizzle out towards the end.
Original post by e aí rapaz
If you read the last few pages of the thread you'll get your answer. Unsurprisingly, it has been the main topic of conversation today.

I read something about Lucio's penis and decided not to keep scrolling.

Please summarise - I want five people's views in no more than five lines, in the next five minutes.
I read something about Lucio's penis and decided not to keep scrolling.

Please summarise - I want five people's views in no more than five lines, in the next five minutes.

Peggles, Clockender, Prodigy - mad

Kim Jong, Sevchenko -
Original post by xKay
nah i prefer yours babes

Is your mouth burning?
@sevchenko
My ***** going hard on the lean today
Some cracking posts in the last few pages. Anyway, respect to shevchenko and basiji for believing in your current squad, even if you are being slightly optimistic. Having belief is a great thing. Greater than any signing you could have realistically made this Summer.
Original post by Rust Cohle
Leave the 'talking about yourself in third person' chirade to Jaqen H'ghar. It's not a good look.

Rusty pls, you need to chill.

Watch a bit of Pewdiepie on YouTube, become a bro :smile:
Original post by difeo
Peggles, Clockender, Prodigy - mad

Kim Jong, Sevchenko -

:rofl: PRSOM
Original post by Peggles_*
He will find excuses and so will his defenders.

Best start looking forward to next years summer window because we will do absolutely nothing in January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

we signed our most expensive defender ever last Jan FFS

and Reyes / arshavin were outright records but nah AW defo wont buy
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jam277
@sevchenko
My ***** going hard on the lean today

Hahahaha. His last post about Wenger saying the current squad being the best ever had be crying man.
This discussion has been had every season for a while and the truth is that you'll show no progress as usual

Latest