The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zander01
Takeshi's castle deserves a shout as well

I found an old tiny black and white TV in our attic so when I got sent to bed I'd watch Eurovision and Banzai in secret. Used to feel so naughty.

Yeah, loved the Italian football. Remember watching George Weah's run from in his own half for Milan. So good.

Music gives me goosebumps.
(edited 8 years ago)
Takeshi's castle deserves a shout as well

Never understood the ending. The contestants always used to lose:biggrin:.

Maze challenge when the guy/guys scared the **** out of them was the best.
Original post by Rk2k14

Not always. I've seen a winner on there before.

Anyone used to watch the Crystal Maze? That bald bastard presenting it.
Original post by Rk2k14

I know :lol: and when they changed from the water pistols to the laser guns I was like "this is it, this is the future"

The wall with the doors they had to run through was a personal favourite of mines
Original post by little_wizard123
Work drinks are literally the worst thing ever. Just stand there making sure I don't say anything stupid. Always duck out. Can't relax at all.

Yeah it's a bit weird having work drinks unless they are close friends or it's a large, large circle of people so you can blend in.
Work drinks are literally the worst thing ever. Just stand there making sure I don't say anything stupid. Always duck out. Can't relax at all.

Yeah pretty much that was dinner. They were all talking about crazy personal love life stuff. I am the newstart so any interesting information like that from me on the first day would be a bit outlandish I think. Most of them went out on the lash after that dinner too. It is crazy that they can possibly trip themselves in the future like that in one of the biggest corps in the world with high stakes jobs on the line.
(edited 8 years ago)
Bridgeball was the **** on Takeshi's Castle
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Bridgeball was the **** on Takeshi's Castle

"Big black balls bouncing off her backside"
I know :lol: and when they changed from the water pistols to the laser guns I was like "this is it, this is the future"

The wall with the doors they had to run through was a personal favourite of mines

[video="youtube;PdrulcfSztc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdrulcfSztc[/video]

Bridgeball was hilarious as well. Shout out to those who still hung on despite getting hit in the balls and dangling off:biggrin:.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9329
Original post by Lúcio
After detailed research on the modules of each course, do you have a preference (regardless of which university it's at)?
In addition although they may seem similar, do you have much knowledge of which lead to a more favourable career path?

I would strongly advise against making such a life changing decision based on the opinions of people on an inline forum, however i'm sure many here can offer good advice about university as a whole and life after graduation :smile:

Well they all fit my current career path nicely, since I'll be working with those who have cognitive impairments, and are at a later stage of their rehab.

If I want to go in to medicine, they all set a strong foundation for my application too. Difference between City and Goldsmiths is that Goldsmiths is heavily science based, which I would prefer tbh, but the social neuro aspect at city will not only help me with my current role, but it will open up another avenue for me to potentially explore. It has almost the same amount of scientific content too.. going to ask a freind of mine who went to Goldsmiths to do the same course to see what he makes of it but it feels like I'll go for city.

Cheers though pal

Original post by AR_95
Brunel so we can be buddies

What you going to be studying there?
Reply 9330

You think? I enjoy them tbh, but it's usually my whole ward or a lot of different physiotherapy teams so there're a lot of people, and most are still in their early-mid 20s.

I've realised though that my manager only gets drunk to a certain limit before she goes home, she really can't **** up :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9331
I've lost the ability to sleep in on a day off. Body clock naturally wakes me up at 7ish max, because of work, that's even after a night out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
I've lost the ability to sleep in on a day off. Body clock naturally wakes me up at 7ish max, because of work, that's even after a night out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Came back from holiday not too long ago, it was a 14 hour flight (3 hours stop over), ever since then my body clock has been ****ed up to wake me up at exactly 8:42. Sometimes a minute earlier, never later. I honestly don't know what the **** is going on and it's been 2 weeks and it's still the same. I never even needed to wake up at 8:42 once ffs
Reply 9333
Has anyone been to court, or know anyone else who has, for speeding?
Reply 9334
Original post by SA-1
Has anyone been to court, or know anyone else who has, for speeding?

I actually do

Posted from TSR Mobile
@sr90
@Lyrical Prodigy
@sr90isafaggot

Can we have a list of the top posters in the FF this year so far?
Reply 9336
I predict the top 5 to be:-

1. @sr90
2. @Depleted + his dupes
^ could be any order
3. @TornadoGR4
4. @Wilfred Little
5. @difeo
How do you tag on here? @ then the username? Won't work for me atm
Reply 9338
Original post by The Shed End
How do you tag on here? @ then the username? Won't work for me atm

Yeah @ and then without a space start typing their username and you should get a drop down list. Think you have to click on their name for it to work.

@The Shed End
@Mad_Vlad

won't work for me. I used to get the whole drop down list but it doesn't show anymore, cheers anyway

Latest