The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

clearing accomodation

Just wondering if any clearing applicants had received accommodation yet and also does anyone know what halls clearing applicants are most likely to get/which halls are most unpopular? I am a clearing applicant and still haven't got any accommodation and I'm worried that if I get an unpopular hall there wont be people like me or possibly unsociable people and does it matter if I do or will it not make much difference etc,
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by charley1997
Just wondering if any clearing applicants had received accommodation yet and also does anyone know what halls clearing applicants are most likely to get/which halls are most unpopular? I am a clearing applicant and still haven't got any accommodation and I'm worried that if I get an unpopular hall there wont be people like me or possibly unsociable people and does it matter if I do or will it not make much difference etc,
Thanks

Hi,
I am literally in the same boat as you, I got an email from university accommodation asking if I still wanted accommodation. They said that clearing applicants should hear back by the 9th of September.:smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Yeah I am in the same situation and I am supposed to hear back by the 5th. I think it is first come first served. I applied to accommodation on the 14th (day after results day) got the email saying whether I still wanted uni accommodation and said yes. They said they would get back to me by the 5th and there is a possibility due to the high number of applications this year that you may get shared room accommodation temporarily.

Quick Reply

Latest