The Student Room Group

ucl accommodation swap

Scroll to see replies

Hey is anyone looking for a room swap? I just moved in Schafer House with a single not en-suite. I'm looking for an EN-SUITE single room that's close to bloomsbury campus. Please PM me if you are interested. Cheers!
Reply 21
Original post by MarchesaS
Hey is anyone looking for a room swap? I just moved in Schafer House with a single not en-suite. I'm looking for an EN-SUITE single room that's close to bloomsbury campus. Please PM me if you are interested. Cheers!

hey I have a single en-suite room in Goldsmid, 192GBP/week, are you interested?
Reply 22
Hey! I have an ensuite room right next to Schafer House! Its at Prankerd House which is virtually in the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you want to swap!!!
Reply 23
Original post by 94jnas
Hey! I have an ensuite room right next to Schafer House! Its at Prankerd House which is virtually in the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you want to swap!!!

I have a room in Ramsay Hall, would you be interested in swapping?
Hi
I'm looking for new tenant at Depot Point (near King's Cross)
lets have a look at the website
Reply 25
I have a single ensuite catered room right in the middle of Bloomsbury at The Garden Halls (intercollegiate) which are new to open in September 2016. I cant afford it as it is £245 a week i am happy to swap with a catered or self catered room so long as it is cheaper! Feel free to message me x
Reply 26
Original post by erobin81
I have a single ensuite catered room right in the middle of Bloomsbury at The Garden Halls (intercollegiate) which are new to open in September 2016. I cant afford it as it is £245 a week i am happy to swap with a catered or self catered room so long as it is cheaper! Feel free to message me x

hi! im really hoping to stay at garden halls since it has tennis courts and my friend is residing there too! Ive a room at college hall, single en suite going for 243 pounds a week! Would you be willing to swap? :smile: The location is right outside UCL and its catered
Reply 27
hey :smile: ive a room at college hall single en suite going at 243 pounds a week! r u willing to swap? its a really good location and is catered
Hi all! Just got an offer for an en-suite at Prankerd House but I haven't been able to find much info about it (reviews, pictures etc). Has any of you visited there to share your impressions?
Reply 29
Looking for a single room with private bathroom preferably. Any ideas?
Reply 30
Original post by 130398
Looking for a single room with private bathroom preferably. Any ideas?

I have a studio at private student halls in King cross! I believe its a 20 min walk to Ucl. Im just offering, not swapping. If you are interested message me for more info :smile:
Reply 31
Hi, Guys!
I have just received an accommodation offer, which a catered en-suit in the Lillian Penson house on £203pw.
Very close to the Hyde Park. But I heard that it could be difficult to cook there...
Want a swap for any self catered room near the college, less than £220pw.
Not always on line. Contact me plz.
Reply 32
I got an offer from Lillian Penson too, single en-suite, catered, next to Paddington station. But I am looking for a hall closer to the campus. I want to swap for a single en-suite at College Hall or Garden Halls. Pm me if interested.
Reply 33
I have an offer from Langton Close of a single, not ensuite room. It is self catered and £138.95 per week. I am looking to swap to a catered hall closer to UCL but if you accommodation only fits one of the criteria please still Pm me. I have a flexible budget.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hello,I just received an offer today for a single non en-suite room in Max Rayne house. It is £135.59 a week and is self catered. It is located in Camden and is 8 minutes away by bus with a bus stop located right next to the accommodation and 10 minutes away on a bicycle. I am looking for a single en-suite room (preferably close to campus) to swap with. En-suite is quite important to me. My budget is flexible. Please if you're interested PM me.
Reply 35
Hi all,

I've got a room at UNITE Students : Stapleton House, and I may require a replacement tenant in a week or so. Is anyone interested? It's a single Ensuite at £210/week.

Cheers.
Original post by Questor
Hi all,

I've got a room at UNITE Students : Stapleton House, and I may require a replacement tenant in a week or so. Is anyone interested? It's a single Ensuite at £210/week.

Cheers.

Hi, I'm interested. But I don't have a room so I can't swap if that's what you're looking for.
Reply 37
Original post by Blueivy123
Hi, I'm interested. But I don't have a room so I can't swap if that's what you're looking for.

Depending on some stuff coming up I may be interested in you coming to take over tenancy. I'll get back to you in a few hours, at latest tomorrow. Is that fine with you?
Yeah sure
Reply 39
Original post by Blueivy123
Yeah sure

Sorry, the thing fell through, so I can't swap.

Hope you find a room soon! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending