The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

net spend= £10M
Original post by Zürich
net spend= £10M

FELLA, what happens when Wenger leaves and your new manager can't get you to top four every season on a net spend of £10m?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
FELLA, what happens when Wenger leaves and your new manager can't get you to top four every season on a net spend of £10m?

at the Arsenal, Highbury?

leather rehabilitation for the furniture, cancel all calls from the Bank of England and a proper gin soaked board meeting.

Timeless Arsenal .
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
just LOL at the non-Londoner Arsenal 'fans' who dont talk about jack wishere

if Jack as Arsene's new signing is not enough...go and support UTD

Arsenal still have a soul

Unfortunately we lost our soul when we moved to the Emirates.
He's in ****ing Istanbul now. United would rather be held to ransom for some prodigy than keep rvp.

Thanks for reminding me sheddy. Great start to the night.
Don't mind Sanchez been profligate with the ball tbh. I actual like it.
Original post by atom y humber
He's in ****ing Istanbul now. United would rather be held to ransom for some prodigy than keep rvp.

Thanks for reminding me sheddy. Great start to the night.

Still has one of these...
Slow day today Sheddy?
'Ox finishes well when he's given the opportunity to' @AR_95

32 shots last season, 1 goal. 89 shots, 4 goals in last 5 seasons. Good (but not WC) are usually 6/1 - 9/1

Nah don't think so m8
I reckon you backed his point. Good can mean well.

And wtf counts these ****.
(edited 8 years ago)
paul merson is a such a ****ing joke, who should just stfu.

cant believe sky and the daily mail actually pay him for his horrendous opinions and insights. the guy can't even speak english.

'i would've bid 75m for benzema'. that's why you're a ****ty pundit and not a manager. get me mad

so many former arsenal players should just keep their opinions and 'insights' to themselves. i.e merson, wright, henry etc.
Ikr, Wenger's built a magnificent squad, there's great depth at DM with Coq, Flamini and Arteta all in their world class primes vying for one spot, whilst up top two of the deadliest strikers in Giroud and Welbeck compete for the number 9 role, and that's without considering that a future Balon D'or winner Yaya Sanogo is on loan.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
'Ox finishes well when he's given the opportunity to' @AR_95

32 shots last season, 1 goal. 89 shots, 4 goals in last 5 seasons. Good (but not WC) are usually 6/1 - 9/1

Nah don't think so m8

And yet how many of those are longshots or half chances. If he's playing in the midfield his shot conversion rate is obviously going to be skewed. Not that I'm saying his goal return last season is acceptable. The numbers aren't there yet but he's shown the ability.

Desperate if anything to start using stats whilst he was 17 too ffs.
(edited 8 years ago)
Ox has got a really good shooting technique, just a bit unlucky at times.
Irony. AR made a dupe calling me a 🔔 end for a week
Original post by Lúcio
..don't be such a condescending tool.

Oh, sweet gracious. The balls on you.
shots flying all over
Original post by Lúcio

Spoiler

All in the last 2 days, all needless and irrelevant posts directed towards me, all calling me Luke when I've specifically asked not to be called that.
But yeah, i'm the one who should get banned :smile:

Lol They're all deserved because you've been trying your hardest to troll

Original post by The Shed End
Irony. AR made a dupe calling me a 🔔 end for a week

Let it goo
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest