The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wanderlust20
I feel rubbish, because a user called 'Zzzyax' wrote completely rude and horrible stuff on one of my posts

No one's ever been this horrible to me online and it's just ruined my day

I reported the user but I don't even know if he/she'll get blocked off TSR... what he/she said was horrible... like a bunch of swear words and insults that had nothing to do with my post

:frown: I think I'm going to cry :'(

What? Don't cry. :hugs: What a sad loser he is. Seriously no one can harm you over the internet. There are so many others like that on here. At the end of the day it's just a stupid keyboard warrior who has nothing better to do with their life. It's just a bunch of words. Don't let it ruin your day :/

I would knock him out for you if i could. :angry:
(edited 8 years ago)
Really nervous...call or not call?
Original post by Wanderlust20
I feel rubbish, because a user called 'Zzzyax' wrote completely rude and horrible stuff on one of my posts

No one's ever been this horrible to me online and it's just ruined my day

I reported the user but I don't even know if he/she'll get blocked off TSR... what he/she said was horrible... like a bunch of swear words and insults that had nothing to do with my post

:frown: I think I'm going to cry :'(

if it is as bad as you say they should be dealt with accordingly. try not to let it get you down
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
What? Don't cry. What a sad loser he is. Seriously no one can harm you over the internet. There are so many others like that on here. At the end of the day it's just a stupid keyboard warrior who has nothing better to do with their life. It's just a bunch of words. Don't let it ruin your day :/

I would knock him out for you if i could. :angry:

Haha thank you :smile:
Still upset but I suppose there are plenty of nice people on here too (like you!). The random and pretty horrible comments came a bit off guard, and completely unnecessary (seeing as he/she posted twice on the same post)
I just don't understand why anyone would say anything like that to another human being! :frown:
It's been playing on my mind since I saw it, but I'm going to just try and forget about it and get on with the rest my day :smile:
Original post by zyzzyspirit
That depends on whether or not we are friends now. :smile:

What makes you think we're not friends? :eek:
Original post by chelseafreak
if it is as bad as you say they should be dealt with accordingly. try not to let it get you down

It was pretty bad... like the user was calling me some pretty horrid stuff for no apparent reason
Anyway, I'll try and forget about it and try not to let it get to me :/
So ****ing ill :puke:
Original post by cupcakes87

:jumphug:
What's wrong?
Original post by cupcakes87

:console: Get well soon!
Feel like I should stop using this site :colonhash:
Original post by Lord Samosa

OMDs same here

Original post by toonervoustotalk
OMDs same here

Wot? No! I forbid it!
Original post by toonervoustotalk
OMDs same here

tbf I'm gonna take a few days break, hoping I'm not tempted to sign in again for a while, I can't justify using tsr anymore.

(... And good chance I'll fail and be back :rofl:)
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Wot? No! I forbid it!

:colonhash: well i am still gonna leave :tongue:
tbf I'm gonna take a few days break, hoping I'm not tempted to sign in again for a while, I can't justify using tsr anymore.

(... And good chance I'll fail and be back :rofl:)

Ok cool
I will just find a way to avoid being on this website 💪 got A2s to worry about
Cant be wasting away my days like that
Reply 6474
I have a cold :s-smilie:
i feel like i should be doing something, but instead i'm here, wasting my life on tsr. :laugh: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6476
Original post by tanii

get well soon, :hug: have some meds if you haven't already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6478
immense heart ache

i'm fine