University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

What do you even bring to uni
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by frankthebunny
What do you even bring to uni

There's a whole section about what to bring to uni in the freshers pages in tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone studying Bsc occupational therapy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone recieved their timetable? And yeah Im doing Accounts and Finance
Original post by Aisha1096
Has anyone recieved their timetable? And yeah Im doing Accounts and Finance

I'm a second year and getting my timetable on the 14th, I'm assuming it's the same for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its my First year, and I haven't received my timetable.. :frown: What course do you do?
Its my First year, and I haven't received my timetable.. :frown: What course do you do?

Yeah it'll be the same for first years :smile: if you go on Liverpool Life, on the academic section it should say you'll get it on the 14th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you soo much :smile: what course are you doing?
Thank you soo much :smile: what course are you doing?

No worries :biggrin: I'm a Combined Honours student (Ancient History and Biological Sciences) :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll get it on the 14th but few people have been telling me it's tomorrow. So confused :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone get that weird 'University of Liverpool Parent & Family Event' alumni email?
Original post by Dr. Liverpool
Anyone get that weird 'University of Liverpool Parent & Family Event' alumni email?

No I didn't get it, what was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone, I'm studying BA French at Liverpool, but I still haven't got an email notification from the university about when i can complete the academic registration and I am really worried.

Anybody else had the same problem/knows why this is happening?
Original post by CleverGirl383
Hi everyone, I'm studying BA French at Liverpool, but I still haven't got an email notification from the university about when i can complete the academic registration and I am really worried.

Anybody else had the same problem/knows why this is happening?

Try logging into Liverpool Life. I did before I got my email and was automatically directed to register. If that doesn't work, you should contact the school.
Original post by izzy_chinchilla
Try logging into Liverpool Life. I did before I got my email and was automatically directed to register. If that doesn't work, you should contact the school.

Thank you Izzy, I can now access student life! My programme is only worth 90 credits though, and I can't add additional modules yet to make it up to 120 so it's a full time course..
Reply 936
Original post by Beth2196
Anyone in Melville grove? :smile:

I am!!!
How do you register?
I'm so scared, what if Liverpool rejects you??? What do we do if it happens?!?!?!?
Anyone got an offer for law ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending