The Student Room Group

Bleach Appreciation (not the cleaning product...)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BookBird
Hahaha, men don't cry pls. I can't believe that you've watched Naruto and FMA and you haven't cried, not possible bruh.

fma isnt that emotional, certain bits in naruto and bleach though i had to fight to hold them back

I love Aizen but his soul is too dark for anyone.

Dark enough for me :wink:
Reply 82
Original post by CelticBeast
fma isnt that emotional, certain bits in naruto and bleach though i had to fight to hold them back

Don't hold them back, let them go. Become one with your emotions. I heard fma was quite emotional, but I'll just wait and see. It doesn't take a lot to set me off.
Don't hold them back, let them go. Become one with your emotions. I heard fma was quite emotional, but I'll just wait and see. It doesn't take a lot to set me off.

nope it goes against my pride, fma wasnt that emotional and the ending was insane but it was alright
Reply 84
nope it goes against my pride, fma wasnt that emotional and the ending was insane but it was alright

Manly pride? *rolls eyes* Ayt bruh
Manly pride? *rolls eyes* Ayt bruh

brah don't insult my manly pride, it's bad etiquette
Reply 86
brah don't insult my manly pride, it's bad etiquette

I'm not insulting it, I didn't say nothing. Keep your manly pride. *snickers*
Wait...bleach isnt over? they still make anime???
Original post by Drummerz
Wait...bleach isnt over? they still make anime???

they still make manga not anime, the anime got cancelled a few years ago
I'm not insulting it, I didn't say nothing. Keep your manly pride. *snickers*

I will keep it thank you very much. *makes face like the person he's talking to deserves to die*
Reply 90
I will keep it thank you very much. *makes face like the person he's talking to deserves to die*

YO IM ALMOST DONE WITH NARUTO AND IM CRYING AND SCREAMING HE TEAMS UP WITH THE KYUUBI AND OMFG ALL THOSE PEOPLE COME BACK AND NEJI DIES WTF SASUKE IS NO LONGER AN *******??! THANK YOU ITACHI BUT THE FIRST HOKAGE AND MADARA'S BACKSTORY IS SO SAD AND THAT ****ING JUUBI HAS NO ****ING CHILL AND I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OBITO??!! HE BASICALLY DID ALL THIS **** FOR A GIRL AND ITS PISSING ME OFF

but I'm not done so maybe something will change till then.
YO IM ALMOST DONE WITH NARUTO AND IM CRYING AND SCREAMING HE TEAMS UP WITH THE KYUUBI AND OMFG ALL THOSE PEOPLE COME BACK AND NEJI DIES WTF SASUKE IS NO LONGER AN *******??! THANK YOU ITACHI BUT THE FIRST HOKAGE AND MADARA'S BACKSTORY IS SO SAD AND THAT ****ING JUUBI HAS NO ****ING CHILL AND I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OBITO??!! HE BASICALLY DID ALL THIS **** FOR A GIRL AND ITS PISSING ME OFF

but I'm not done so maybe something will change till then.

aye i watched all that in the anime a while back, why you pissed off? he loved rin to bits and kakashi couldnt protect her so obito gets all bitter,

is pretty awesome when naruto starts broing out with kyuubi and kicking ass
Reply 92
aye i watched all that in the anime a while back, why you pissed off? he loved rin to bits and kakashi couldnt protect her so obito gets all bitter,

is pretty awesome when naruto starts broing out with kyuubi and kicking ass

That is a ridiculous reason to decide to wipe out the shinobi world. With Pain and Madara, I understood their reasons, but Obito is killing me here. I'm so happy all the hokages are back though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is a ridiculous reason to decide to wipe out the shinobi world. With Pain and Madara, I understood their reasons, but Obito is killing me here. I'm so happy all the hokages are back though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not wipe it out just hypnotise everyone so he can have his darling rin back...aye the first hokage reminds of of iruka but if iruka was actually strong
Reply 94
not wipe it out just hypnotise everyone so he can have his darling rin back...aye the first hokage reminds of of iruka but if iruka was actually strong

Ok so now I've finished reading the whole manga. Sigh.....

FEELS

Really Kaguya?? And that black zetsu, that entire throw down was messed up. And when Sasuke turned sorta evil again??!! I wanted to punch my tab screen, I actually though one of them would die, but thank God neither did. And then they fast forward to the future, and SASUKE AND SAKURA HAVE A KID. I expected the Naruto and Hinata thing, but I thought Sasuke would end up as a lone wolf.... He still kinda is though. AND INO AND SAI??? But I liked the ending and now I'm sad because I don't know what to read next. Bleach hasn't updated.
Ok so now I've finished reading the whole manga. Sigh.....

FEELS

Really Kaguya?? And that black zetsu, that entire throw down was messed up. And when Sasuke turned sorta evil again??!! I wanted to punch my tab screen, I actually though one of them would die, but thank God neither did. And then they fast forward to the future, and SASUKE AND SAKURA HAVE A KID. I expected the Naruto and Hinata thing, but I thought Sasuke would end up as a lone wolf.... He still kinda is though. AND INO AND SAI??? But I liked the ending and now I'm sad because I don't know what to read next. Bleach hasn't updated.

:redface: i didnt know any of that, on the anime they're still fighting madara.......
Reply 96
:redface: i didnt know any of that, on the anime they're still fighting madara.......

****, sorry :frown:
****, sorry :frown:

the damage is done.....im currently putting the finishing touches on my suicide note.... :frown:
Reply 98
the damage is done.....im currently putting the finishing touches on my suicide note.... :frown:

Now that you know, you might as well read the manga :^) I'm reading Hunter x Hunter now.
Now that you know, you might as well read the manga :^) I'm reading Hunter x Hunter now.

:'( you're so heartless and the manga is boring compared to the anime...never bothered with HxH what's it like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending