The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Going gym tomorrow, and then Boxing training. I love, love love going to the gym.:colonhash:

No I really do, making them gains, you get me rudeboy. Yes yes man's getting hench my don.:u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Had a Yellow Fever vaccination a few days ago for a business trip to Mali. Spent all night feeling absolutely awful. It was like a really bad flu. I ached all over and could hardly move.

Then it just got better at 6am, and now I'm looking at working over the weekend to get stuff sorted before we set off while not feeling particularly well.

Also, the idea of going to Mali scares me a little. The training work gave us on "how to know when someone is going to shoot you with an AK, and how to keep each other alive" wasn't much of a confidence boost lol
Reply 6482
i literally have no friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Relieved, I have only got one more activity of the day and then I don't have face anything till Tuesday and that's bloody pushing it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel sad :-(
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I feel sad :-(

Why? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A tsr buddy told me they're leaving tsr today, didn't expect to feel sad but I do. Just a tad emosh rn, probs need sleep aha.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
A tsr buddy told me they're leaving tsr today, didn't expect to feel sad but I do. Just a tad emosh rn, probs need sleep aha.

Aww Kiwi :frown: same here m8! will miss ya way too much! Sad life :frown: When I made an account, I had no idea that I will be friends with such a great person! :frown:
relieved and thoughtful
I wanna kill my ex... >.<
Traumatised. The Ralph-Fiennes-Keira-Knightley-assault scene in 'The Duchess' always gets to me. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excited as I travel to Budapest from Prague tomorrow and then on to Croatia two days later! :smile:
Tired :frown:
tired, kinda sad and i have a damn cold, cough, sore throat etc
Same here tbh. Don't really know why though.
I have a bad headache and I'm feeling sad and a little lonely
Feeling normalish
Not great tbh, I'm tired of this **** :redface:
Reply 6498
Original post by Lord Samosa
Not great tbh, I'm tired of this **** :redface:

Yeah, me too.:frown:

TSR is getting to me.

Latest