The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Also there is some definite pent up sexual tension on this thread. People be aggressive and ****.

@Depleted @AR_95 this goes out to you guys
Original post by Malevolent
What the actual **** just went down here?!?
I don't know but I'm reading this sober and it's jokes.I can't breathe.
Original post by Arkasia
It's so good, there are so many different WUMs from different clubs, they've started to turn on each other without too much involvement from Arsenal fans.
Depleted got rekt and AR_95 couldn't take my comment even though I generally wasn't trying to par him.
(edited 8 years ago)
We need the mods in here now. Where art thou lyrical prodigy and SR90?
Original post by jam277
Also there is some definite pent up sexual tension on this thread. People be aggressive and ****.

I don't know but I'm reading this sober and it's jokes.I can't breathe.Depleted got rekt and AR_95 couldn't take my comment even though I generally wasn't trying to par him.

That's a tune tbh. Mensa is underrated.
Don't know about you guys but I actually *heart* Zurich.
Original post by jam277

I don't know but I'm reading this sober and it's jokes.I can't breathe.Depleted got rekt and AR_95 couldn't take my comment even though I generally wasn't trying to par him.

Too much syrup for you
Nah allow the mods this is too jokes. I'm f*cked after playing rugby this morning and still pishing myself.
Original post by AR_95
Too much syrup for you

That's my word, flip similes and verbs, now I'm eating
Retreating for seconds and thirds, y'all ni**** seasoned (Oh, you salty)
Original post by Depleted
Wasn't a rek as Bell End made that joke about 3 posts prior. So if you mean that reading comprehension is now a way to rek someone (and the guy who made the shots is a graduate who moderates a student forum, so lols at that, imagine telling someone in real life you moderate TSR) then yes you would be correct.

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
toussaint is 419
😂👀
This thread has gotten so bad, it's now good.

In other news, the Ox is getting a start against San Marino Goat Herders FC
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Lyrical Prodigy come on man. This is some funny sh*t going down, let the banter flow. Don't be the kid who reminded the teacher homework was due in.

I didn't even say anything :dry: Just posted a reminder cos erm, I kinda have to? Anyway.

Original post by Rk2k14
LP the one thats going around reppin people.

On that ghost lvl: 100.

Depends.
Ox grew some hair, didn't know that until now :lol:
Original post by jam277
Will reply to this properly in a bit, maybe with a decent fullback combination attacking wise you can utilise Benteke's real strengths properly but none of your swingers are good at crossing and you don't have that much pace in the absence of Sterling(unless Ibe starts who's frankly ****) or Sturridge is playing(which I guess would work out).

What I would say is that our fullbacks are of a much higher standard than last season.
Gomez is still acclimatising to the higher level of the Premier League, so he'll need time to hone his defensive skills before he focuses on attacking too much.
However Clyne is adept in both areas and is an extreme improvement on Johnson.

Our lack of quality crossers is certainly an issue. We've really never needed to cross much in recent years because our players really don't excel aerially, so suddenly having a big man up top is quite a change.
Rodgers knew this when he bought Benteke though so he has had ample time to prepare.

Referencing Ibe, he really isn't on it this season.
Thought he was gonna be the next Sterling but maybe the pressure got to him. Regardless, aside from Lovren he's been our worst player so far.

Sturridge coming back is interesting; I feel like him and Benteke could play off each other very well. When you just have a big man up top, teams will just stick a few men on him. Having an extra man to detract attention and run in behind is very, very different. Things "could" work out very well if Sturridge doesn't get another major injury this season (lol).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6615
Original post by Arkasia
This thread has gotten so bad, it's now good.

In other news, the Ox is getting a start against San Marino Goat Herders FC

Genuinely think a TSR side could beat them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Genuinely think a TSR side could beat them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, there'd invariably be 1 or 2 WUMs in the TSR side who go around tackling their own players or trying to score own goals. Sheddy would go around shoving black people, Depleted would just have a go at anyone near him, Lucio would stand around shouting "This is our year. Now you've gotta believe us" and any mod would try to show SMGHFC a load of blue cards before realizing they don't have any effect.
Original post by Lúcio
What I would say is that our fullbacks are of a much higher standard than last season.
Gomez is still acclimatising to the higher level of the Premier League, so he'll need time to hone his defensive skills before he focuses on attacking too much.
However Clyne is adept in both areas and is an extreme improvement on Johnson.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the Gomez point, what is the opinion of him from within the Liverpool fanbase? From my point of view he looks good, strong, fast and definitely not scared by the opposition. He does have a worrying lack of spacial awareness, and, like Chambers last year, seems to get booked every game due to pulling down someone who got past him.
Original post by Arkasia
Nah, there'd invariably be 1 or 2 WUMs in the TSR side who go around tackling their own players or trying to score own goals. Sheddy would go around shoving black people, Depleted would just have a go at anyone near him, Lucio would stand around shouting "This is our year. Now you've gotta believe us" and any mod would try to show SMGHFC a load of blue cards before realizing they don't have any effect.

sounds like pro clubs on fifa

Latest