The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neostigmine
If you meet the socioeconomic criteria, yeah!

Yay! I do! :smile:
Thank you
Original post by Bloom77
Yay! I do! :smile:
Thank you

Good luck! ^_^
Good luck! ^_^

Thank you :smile:

Can anyone tell me what Southampton look for?
And how many people apply? How many interviews and how many offers?

Thank you very much :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a good place to start. Click that.
Reply 1124
Is anybody else still chilling on the waiting list?
Thanks! :smile:
Why have less people pplied this year?
And also is the year 0 an extra £9000?
Hello, If I accept a clearing offer, will I be able to apply to BM6 medicine?
Original post by tttt34mk
Hello, If I accept a clearing offer, will I be able to apply to BM6 medicine?

No

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a good place to start. Click that.

How can I prepare for the start in September? Are there any books I can read?

Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone still on the waiting list? Have you heard anything since post results day email? Tia
Original post by talatie
Is anyone still on the waiting list? Have you heard anything since post results day email? Tia

Im on the waiting list too. Not to burst your bubble but i heard its incredibly rare for anyone to get an offer on the waiting list. They give out 45 offers for 30 places. Which means 15 people must not meet their offer. And even then Soton may just go ahead with a smaller cohort if they want to and not bother with the waiting list. Who knows?
I think they'll probably reply to those on the waiting list after August 31st when a level results are finally finalised. As they may wait for remarks for some people to see if they managed to meet their offer.
Original post by Bueno786
How can I prepare for the start in September? Are there any books I can read?

Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah there isn't anything you can do. Just relax and enjoy freedom :smile: They give you everything you need when you arrive.
Reply 1133
Original post by alanconnel
I think they'll probably reply to those on the waiting list after August 31st when a level results are finally finalised. As they may wait for remarks for some people to see if they managed to meet their offer.

They sent an email saying they'd let us know by the middle of september bc of supplementary exams...what are they?
Hi guys, I was just wondering does anyone know if Southampton accepts Human Biology A2 as an alternative to Biology A2. I'm looking into applying for the BM5 and the BM6 (ideally I would like to do the BM6)
Original post by SHBegum
Hi guys, I was just wondering does anyone know if Southampton accepts Human Biology A2 as an alternative to Biology A2. I'm looking into applying for the BM5 and the BM6 (ideally I would like to do the BM6)

You should email them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHBegum

Yes that's fine :smile:

Source: Doing BM6, have human bio.
Hi, does anyone know if resitting one module would affect my application to BM6 at Southampton? I resat a C2 exam whilst still in year 13
Original post by ashcariba17
Hi, does anyone know if resitting one module would affect my application to BM6 at Southampton? I resat a C2 exam whilst still in year 13

If you resit A2/AS units during your 2 years of college that's fine.
If you resit A2/AS units during your 2 years of college that's fine.

Thank you for replying! Really appreciate that. Btw, if you don't mind me asking, where did you find this out?

Good luck if you're applying :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending