The Student Room Group

GUYS- shaven or unshaven?

Someone's probably made this post before, however I was recently with a guy who asked me to shave everything off? This confused have never been asked this before. I am not even a hairy girl and I have very short and fine hair and I have a natural Brazilian which I trim to keep in shape. Still this guy downright refused to touch me unless I shaved it all off?

So guys im just asking would you refuse a girl unless she shaved?
Reply 1
It sounds like that guy was really fussy. A real man won't refuse a girl on the basis of their hair. Many guys expect girls to suck on hairy ball sacks, so the least men could do is to put up with a little hair when it comes to women.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
It sounds like that guy was really fussy. A real man won't refuse a girl on the basis of their hair. Many guys expect girls to suck on hairy ball sacks, so the least men could do is to put up with a little hair when it comes to women.

did you just reply to yourself?
Reply 3
Original post by saeed97

I've seen this happen a few times, still not sure if bug or not...
I wax, everything.. not to 'impress guys' infact, I'm single haha. I just prefer it.

And I can see why guys would prefer it too, it's more lady like in my opinion. I don't have an issue with guys not shaving as that's more manly, but then I wouldn't care if they shaved/waxed also...
Reply 5
Haha sorry, that was my friend. She wanted to post a reply but didn't have an account. So I said she could post anonymously on mine, making it look like I replied to myself xD
Reply 6
Original post by saeed97

LOOOL!!!! I'm done XDD
Reply 7
Haha sorry, that was my friend. She wanted to post a reply but didn't have an account. So I said she could post anonymously on mine, making it look like I replied to myself xD

Sounds very plausible:wink:
Reply 8
I prefer shaven when i first have sex :smile: Still a virgin yet :smile:
Original post by Ayaz123
I prefer shaven when i first have sex :smile: Still a virgin yet :smile:

LMAO
Reply 10
Original post by samina_ay
LMAO

Its true though :P
Original post by Ayaz123
Its true though :P

too many high expectations una
Reply 12
too many high expectations una

How do you know I have other expectations too :wink:
Reply 13
I'm not fussy you just dont want to come across a chewbacca:smile:
Original post by Ayaz123
How do you know I have other expectations too :wink:

u must do
Reply 15
u must do

Yes I do :smile:
Someone's probably made this post before, however I was recently with a guy who asked me to shave everything off? This confused have never been asked this before. I am not even a hairy girl and I have very short and fine hair and I have a natural Brazilian which I trim to keep in shape. Still this guy downright refused to touch me unless I shaved it all off?

So guys im just asking would you refuse a girl unless she shaved?

Depends on if you are in a relationship, I mean really he should be getting stuck in, regardless of hair, but if you do want to be receiving from him then it's probably best to shave it. No one wants to see a full on bush but if it's tidy pubic hair is sexy as ****.
Attachment not found
Reply 18
u must do

Yep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending