The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome Genius
Petrified about this. But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.

It's so icky....

Is this sort of thing expected from boys?

Black guys don't.
I would, if I ever get the chance. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Licking dat pussy separates the men from the boys
Original post by SmashConcept
Black guys don't.

They don't need to do so.
Reply 5
What don't you like about it? It seems most boys are against it but it's probably one of my favourite things, sexually. Just relax, obviously at first it's strange but you will get used to it. Again the taste might be strange but after a few times you will probably enjoy it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think most guys enjoy doing it. You can't expect blowjobs all the time if you aren't willing to go down on a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by william walker
They don't need to do so.

Haha :biggrin:

Black guys don't.

I'm black and I do.

My girl has to orgasm from it before I enter, so I know I can have fun without thinking I need to please her to orgasm.
Black guys don't.

What the ****? Yes they do, more so than others I noticed
[video]http://i.imgur.com/ljeh5.gif[/video]
Reply 10
OP, of course it's mandatory. Plus if you fancy the pants off a girl you will willingly explore her in this way.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Petrified about this. But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.

It's so icky....

Is this sort of thing expected from boys?

If you expect her to give oral you should expect to give it as well.

Unless you don't like receiving it then sure, carry on not giving it.
Black guys don't.

Untrue.

I don't enjoy receiving oral sex mind. I'm naturally submissive and receiving oral sex doesn't seem to fit well with me personally.

It's the same as whether girls go down on guys - to some it is 'expected' but at the end of the day anything you do in bed is always your personal choice and if you don't want to do something that's totally ok and if someone tries to make you feel it's not, you aren't compatible.
I dont :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I dont :smile:

I do :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
What the ****? Yes they do, more so than others I noticed

Original post by AvaAdore
Untrue.

I don't enjoy receiving oral sex mind. I'm naturally submissive and receiving oral sex doesn't seem to fit well with me personally.

It's the same as whether girls go down on guys - to some it is 'expected' but at the end of the day anything you do in bed is always your personal choice and if you don't want to do something that's totally ok and if someone tries to make you feel it's not, you aren't compatible.

Sorry, I'll clarify. The one black guy I talked to about it didn't go down on girls and one of my white friends said that was normal.

On the other hand a different black dude once asked me if girls pee and have babies out of the same hole so he can't have spent that long down there.
The ones who want to keep their girlfriends do!
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I heard that one time Usain Bolt turned up at an athletics club and there was a white guy that ran the 100 in 8 seconds flat and said "u jelly blud??" and Usain started crying, to make things worse this white dude then busted out some dance moves and could dance better than Bolt as well.

The difference is my story is true from a radio show call in. :facepalm2:
I don't see why you'd want your girl to give you head but you wouldn't want to reciprocate the favour? It will give her more sexual satisfaction than you penetrating her
Original post by AvaAdore
**** all this race stuff you guys are gross.

Someone sounds bitter.

Latest

Trending

Trending