The Student Room Group

Pink thing

So I found a big brown spider in my kitchen, it ran off and then where it was I saw a pink there on the floor. It looks like a bigger version of a paracetamol and its pink. Could this be an egg? What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy5446
So I found a big brown spider in my kitchen, it ran off and then where it was I saw a pink there on the floor. It looks like a bigger version of a paracetamol and its pink. Could this be an egg? What do I do?

you sure its not just a pink smartie?
Original post by scriberg
you sure its not just a pink smartie?

Compelling theory.
In the interest of science you should lick it and see if it tastes like chocolate.
Reply 3
Good luck sleeping tonight.
What the actual ****??? If its pink im sure its not an egg. Never heard of a spider laying a pink egg :s-smilie:
Original post by JudgeFudge
Compelling theory.
In the interest of science you should lick it and see if it tastes like chocolate.

no you might get ebola if you lick it

you should set it on fire
Burn the house.

No, I'm just kidding.

1. Man up.
2. Throw the spider out.
3. Destroy the whatever it is (Raid? Fire? Flush? Throw out?).
I suggest burning your house down. Its 100% effective and you'll never have to find out what the pink thing was :smile:

Legit am I just to drunk to understand this?
conduct a science experiment into the identity of the pink thing.. it could be an alien
then where it was I saw a pink there on the floor.

Yes, it is indeed a pink.

Am scientist. Can confirm. Is pink thing.
Send us a pic of the pink thing on the floor?
Reply 13
Pink thing seems legit
Reply 14
image.jpgI know it looks like a sweet but I've not had any sweets and my parents don't eat them.
I suggest you put on closed-toed shoes and step on it and see what happens. If it squishes it's probably some sort of spider spawn; if it crunches it's probably some sort of pill or piece of candy. Either way you should then be able to pick it up safely, perhaps with a bit of kitchen roll, and throw it out.
image.jpgI know it looks like a sweet but I've not had any sweets and my parents don't eat them.

Am scientist. Can confirm. Is pink thing.
Too big for a spiders egg, and looks more red.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Big brown spiders love little pink spiders.
Rubber from the top of a pencil?

Quick Reply

Latest