The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

The case against Feminism

Feminist culture is not a good thing and I'm not sure why it's still being promoted.

- For one thing Men have contributed the most to the world in terms of invention, thought, the arts. Now the feminist machine will rationalise this as having been the consequence of 'female opression'. While to an extent this may legitmately have been the case, in this era and the next, how many of you think women will be discovering ground breaking technologies, or contributing to philosophical thought?

- The idea of 'gender equality' - load of bull. Having no grounding in scientific fact this is more of a belief than it is true. Because Men are different to women, and we have different purpose where our biological prediposition has set the tone for our lives. Yet like religion, children are culturally forced to accept it.

- Feminists are ugly.

Shock horror. Notice how most ardent feminists, yes using the word ardent, are typically physically unattractive and have had bad relationships with males in there life time. The feminist can be typically be identified by the following characteristics: fat, have a lot of tattoos, hypocritcal, ugly, et al. All of these traits are not neccesarily mutally exclusive but come under the banner of advocating female 'independence' - basically using my 21st century codex, I managed to translate this to 'I want to pursue self-interest and not have to face repreisal for consequence' i.e. Women being overweight, sleeping around, being unfeminine.

In this sense the feminist movement hate only one thing more then Men and that's attractive females. Feminine / attractive females are characterisally identified by physical attractiveness, including a tendency not to be prone to self hatred. And so the feminists want women who have good things going for them to suffer with them.

Now there is a genuine concern for gender equality, but the answer is not the feminist movement. You can be anti-rape and be an anti-feminist male.

I'm wondering when people will stand up to this left nonsense.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Cool story bro. Tell it again.
cool story bro, tell it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool story bro, tell it again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool story bro, tell it again.
Original post by Lyserg

- Feminists are ugly.

Strong generalisation

rebuttal here

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Cool story bro, wanna relay that story to me again?
Original post by Lyserg
Feminist culture is not a good thing and I'm not sure why it's still being promoted.

- For one thing Men have contributed the most to the world in terms of invention, thought, the arts. Now the feminist machine will rationalise this as having been the consequence of 'female opression'. While to an extent this may legitmately have been the case, in this era and the next, how many of you think women will be discovering ground breaking technologies, or contributing to philosophical thought?

- The idea of 'gender equality' - load of bull. Having no grounding in scientific fact this is more of a belief than it is true. Because Men are different to women, and we have different purpose where our biological prediposition has set the tone for our lives. Yet like religion, children are culturally forced to accept it.

- Feminists are ugly.

Shock horror. Notice how most ardent feminists, yes using the word ardent, are typically physically unattractive and have had bad relationships with males in there life time. The feminist can be typically be identified by the following characteristics: fat, have a lot of tattoos, hypocritcal, ugly, et al. All of these traits are not neccesarily mutally exclusive but come under the banner of advocating female 'independence' - basically using my 21st century codex, I managed to translate this to 'I want to pursue self-interest and not have to face repreisal for consequence' i.e. Women being overweight, sleeping around, being unfeminine.

In this sense the feminist movement hate only one thing more then Men and that's attractive females. Feminine / attractive females are characterisally identified by physical attractiveness, including a tendency not to be prone to self hatred. And so the feminists want women who have good things going for them to suffer with them.

Now there is a genuine concern for gender equality, but the answer is not the feminist movement. You can be anti-rape and be an anti-feminist male.

I'm wondering when people will stand up to this left nonsense.

Firstly, feminists claim they want to be 'treated equally to men' HELL NO! why on earth would a woman want to be treated like a man? I want to be treated like a woman.

Secondly, I find they are all very hypocritical, they say they want equality yet they will quite happily publically slate men, and isn't that going against what they stand for? isn't it all about 'treating everyone the same'?

Lastly, I find them all very angry individuals, I can't stand the whole thing about women not having to shave their arms and stuff like that.Obviously women don't have to, but come on.. it's not exactly pleasant is it.
Reply 9
Type of **** that gets posted on that meninist twitter page
Reply 10
Play it again Sam

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a cool story, It's about me failing art school and becoming a great public speaker, I also delivered messages to the front in case we were attacked,currently got plans for invading the Soviet union though, I'll make you hauptmann in a division if you like ?
Ignore Stalins commissars op, I'll send some of my secret police to stop these "feminists" !.
Reply 13
Refreshingly frosty narrative. Do reiterate it.
Original post by Shadez
Refreshingly frosty narrative. Do reiterate it.

Beautiful.
Original post by DerguteMann
I have a cool story, It's about me failing art school and becoming a great public speaker, I also delivered messages to the front in case we were attacked,currently got plans for invading the Soviet union though, I'll make you hauptmann in a division if you like ?

Excuse me this is a srs thread can you stop trolling pls
Leave me be Commissar Gofre!
Reply 17
Original post by elliemayxo
Firstly, feminists claim they want to be 'treated equally to men' HELL NO! why on earth would a woman want to be treated like a man? I want to be treated like a woman.

Secondly, I find they are all very hypocritical, they say they want equality yet they will quite happily publically slate men, and isn't that going against what they stand for? isn't it all about 'treating everyone the same'?

Lastly, I find them all very angry individuals, I can't stand the whole thing about women not having to shave their arms and stuff like that.Obviously women don't have to, but come on.. it's not exactly pleasant is it.

Well articulated.

And bravely said where, on a site such as this, the general Male cohort find comfort in being losers but sarcastically joke it off and females tend to follow the same leftist nonsense.
Original post by DerguteMann
Leave me be Commissar Gofre!

Request denied.

http://i.imgur.com/dZyQgU7.jpg
Reply 19
Original post by MrDystopia
Beautiful.

:hat2:

Latest

Trending

Trending