The Student Room Group

Important TSR update from the Support team

Scroll to see replies

Nice to know the userbase has your unending support. You guys will never give up on improving the site :biggrin:
Original post by Danno190
Nice to know the userbase has your unending support. You guys will never give up on improving the site :biggrin:

Keep it on topic mate. You know the rules and so do i.
I do not approve of these proposed changes :colonhash:
Original post by Motorbiker
Keep it on topic mate. You know the rules and so do i.

:sad:

I'll just go back into my cupboard under the stairs to sleep. Wake me up if anyone (in)famous drops in to the thread. Not that that's ever going to happen.
We appreciate the enthusiasm of the community but I don't think you fully comprehended the changes.

Thanks for the feedback. What's your opinion on the alternative option five?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, some of these changes are mindblowing, I had to sit down and take a deep breath. Even after that I couldn't fully understand, teach us Senpai
Reply 45
real ones detected itt
Seriously though. What are the long term implications of the proposed changes outlined? Will you really be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Doesn't this give more of an opening for racist's, right-wing people and islamophobic people? What are you guys doing?
Original post by StolenPrivacy
Doesn't this give more of an opening for racist's, right-wing people and islamophobic people? What are you guys doing?

We believe that by driving for the wider range of content this will mostly die down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In light of this announcement, I'd like to congratulate the CT/TSR Staff for the only good decision they've made in the last year ever.
Seriously though. What are the long term implications of the proposed changes outlined? Will you really be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The long term implications have been carefully analysed for an expected site lifetime of twenty seven years. I will actually be as even to decide to like the use.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
We believe that by driving for the wider range of content this will mostly die down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This plan is doomed to fail. I just want to tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand...
Original post by StolenPrivacy
This plan is doomed to fail. I just want to tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand...

We appreciate your concerns, but this was considered and we believe this will be for the best. Please just give us time to prove it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Friar Chris
In light of this announcement, I'd like to congratulate the CT/TSR Staff for the only good decision they've made in the last year ever.

Thanks. This update has been a grand project involving everyone at TSR towers over the course of several months. Hundreds of hours of overtime were spent working on this.

Glad to see it is going down so well.
This thread is so anabolic, I'm stealing motorbikers gainz

Posted from TSR Mobile
The long term implications have been carefully analysed for an expected site lifetime of twenty seven years. I will actually be as even to decide to like the use.

Are you sure you wouldn't have deserted the site by then?
Reply 56
These are the kind of changes you get when you get the support team all in one room together.

We intend to make it rain for a thousand generations - there's no risk of him turning the site into a desert

Posted from TSR Mobile
what do the tsr support team do if all the moderation is done by the community team?

My fitness blog is nearing 4.5 thousand replies and has 200k views. You don't just abandon threads like that.

Quick Reply

Latest