The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah it seems that the really young guys are quite reserved when it comes to sex.

Going down on a girl? Wow that's so crazy?!

Jesus christ you must be boring in bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it's so icky are you sure you're ready for sex? Girls need love so either suck it or go back to the playground
Reply 62
I love eating pussy, your petrified because your still a boy who has not matured. Men love eating pussy.
Only if I liked the guy/had strong feelings ,wouldn't want just any random guy in dating to do so
Original post by muslimstanisyed
I think its disgusting tbh and i would never do it.EVER!
Good thing most pakistani women dont expect it or id be screwed lol.

Do you expect pakistani women to give you oral?
Reply 65
Original post by SmashConcept
Black guys don't.

That is a lie.
Girls, this is you date guys with a submissive side. I'll go down till my tongue cramps.
Reply 67

And that's why I don't go for Pakistanis :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm yeh so thanks for your replies everyone.

I think the physical act of doing it is not that much of a problem, although I still think it's icky.

I'm not gay, but probably am quite immature.

The main thing is that, and I blame my cultural upbringing for this, I just don't find going down on a woman a very dignified act.

I don't expect her to blow me, I just like it and I've been getting away with these unilateral terms for a little while now. Also she's amazing at it so she clearly doesn't mind doing it.

Can't I just finger her or use one of those toys? She could orgasm from that probably.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Only if I liked the guy/had strong feelings ,wouldn't want just any random guy in dating to do so

So you'd have sex with a guy but consider a guy going down you as more intimate?
Original post by PusE

Posted from TSR Mobile

if pakistanis don't date their own people, why should we?

asking the real questions here.
Reply 71
Original post by Anonymous
if pakistanis don't date their own people, why should we?

asking the real questions here.

I'm confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Awesome Genius
Hmm yeh so thanks for your replies everyone.

I think the physical act of doing it is not that much of a problem, although I still think it's icky.

I'm not gay, but probably am quite immature.

The main thing is that, and I blame my cultural upbringing for this, I just don't find going down on a woman a very dignified act.

I don't expect her to blow me, I just like it and I've been getting away with these unilateral terms for a little while now. Also she's amazing at it so she clearly doesn't mind doing it.

Can't I just finger her or use one of those toys? She could orgasm from that probably.

Lol...you think that fingering alone will cause an orgasm.

Sex is not about being dignified. It's about doing what you can to give pleasure to your partner.

Just because someone is good at something it means that she shouldn't receive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

And I take it you'd expect blowjobs? :rolleyes:
Original post by PusE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be silly, as a Pakistani guy the thing I look forward to most is going down on a girl and watch her orgasm. Not all of us are greedy :rolleyes:
Reply 75
Original post by Awesome Genius
Petrified about this. But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.

It's so icky....

Is this sort of thing expected from boys?

No guy should have to go down on a girl if they don't want to, obviously. But you have to consider the fact that despite not wanting to go down on a girl, most guys expect a girl to go down on them.
Well clearly not all boys do it, some do and some don't.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Lol...you think that fingering alone will cause an orgasm.

Sex is not about being dignified. It's about doing what you can to give pleasure to your partner.

Just because someone is good at something it means that she shouldn't receive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say fingering has been the easiest way to get a girl to orgasm in my experience. Remember people's bodies work differently.
Original post by Mankytoes
I'd say fingering has been the easiest way to get a girl to orgasm in my experience. Remember people's bodies work differently.

75% women can't orgasm unless the clitoris is stimulated.
That's not what fingering is about.
Original post by abc:)
But you have to consider the fact that despite not wanting to go down on a girl, most guys expect a girl to go down on them.

Yeh but that's why girls get to have feminism and guys don't get to have masculism :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending