The Student Room Group

Economics

Hey guys,

Which are the best universitues in uk to study economics?

And in which subjects are they expecting 'above the average'-grades for economics despite maths :P?

Looking forward to study it next year :smile:

Thaaaaanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by edona56
Hey guys,

Which are the best universitues in uk to study economics?

And in which subjects are they expecting 'above the average'-grades for economics despite maths :P?

Looking forward to study it next year :smile:

Thaaaaanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oxbridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick etc

I don't understand your second question
Reply 2
Original post by Mike_123
Oxbridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick etc

I don't understand your second question

Like which school subjects are important to them if I want to study Economics
Original post by edona56

Like which school subjects are important to them if I want to study Economics

What education system are you following? For A levels it would be maths, further maths, economics and history/geography/science/language for the top unis, with universities often demanding maths and some wanting further maths
Reply 4
What education system are you following? For A levels it would be maths, further maths, economics and history/geography/science/language for the top unis, with universities often demanding maths and some wanting further maths

Well, Im actually from Germany and will finish school next year :P Im not really into the education system of UK
Original post by edona56
Well, Im actually from Germany and will finish school next year :P Im not really into the education system of UK

I'm not familiar with the German system so I can't help you I'm afraid. You could always email the admissions people and see what they say - the advice they give you can trust I guess
Reply 6
I'm not familiar with the German system so I can't help you I'm afraid. You could always email the admissions people and see what they say - the advice they give you can trust I guess

Okay thanks a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest