The Student Room Group

What is your role in your friend group?

are you the funny one , the nice one , the quiet one , the stupid one , the hard one , the loud mouth one , the peacemaker one?

i would say i am the funny one.

Scroll to see replies

im the sarcastic inappropriate disarmingly charming geeky one
Funny and nice but I was also skinny and a couple were fat so they were mean jealous and tried to weed me out. Well **** you fatties :h:
The leader of the pack :biggrin: (my friends told me that :smile: )
Probably the level-headed one with the most sense. I have been told I'm the 'mother' of the friendship group. I keep everyone organised.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Funny and nice but I was also skinny and a couple were fat so they were mean jealous and tried to weed me out. Well **** you fatties :h:

typical fatty behaviour
The rude one who gets away with anything :lol:
And no one really gets along in my group so i'm also kind of like the peacemaker too.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
typical fatty behaviour

It's like... Instead of being all nasty about it just lose some weight then you won't need to feel like you have extra useless bits of yourself!
The funny one
im not in a group so i guess im the not in a group one :h:

In my clutch (a group of guinea pigs) tho i am the leader cos all my piggies respect me :cool:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by stehay
are you the funny one , the nice one , the quiet one , the stupid one , the hard one , the loud mouth one , the peacemaker one?

Probably the loud mouth or the funny one
The tall, dark, handsome, muscular and funny one :biggrin:
Token Asian
Reply 13
the GOAT
Original post by stehay

Mix of the funny and quiet one. Most the banter in the group flows through me :tongue: Forgot to add I'm also the gorgeous one :wink:
Funny one.
sideman
Everyone thinks they are the funny one.
Reply 18
the funny stupid one:colondollar:
Original post by stehay

Well, because I am ginger. I am automatically the "ginger" one in the group. I would also like to say I am the peacemaker, the one who is always stressed out and the quiet one.

Quick Reply

Latest