The Student Room Group

If a guy was good at maths, would that turn a girl on.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JPencil
Show her the exponential growth of my natural log :top::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha good one!:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
if on a first date all you spoke about was maths that's would be a huge turn off as most people would think you were a bit strange . However as I also enjoy maths and would like to think I'm fairly good at it the fact you have similar interests would be good.
In the UK most girls don't like/care whether you are smart. They tend to go for popular people around their friendship groups/ good looking ones etc. In other countries like America the girls loves smart people. The reason is in the UK no matter how rich/poor you are you will live a descent live whilst growing up as there's benefits and stuff, in America not the case. So people realise pretty quickly that they should be with someone who's more like to be successful/financially stable aka a smart person. But in UK, nah who wants to go out with a geek

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some of the chat up lines / inappropriate jokes are good, but I've found that it's not a turn on.. unless the rest of me isn't either. :s-smilie:
not until your older lol ..........good body and looks vs math skills is bit of a no brainer for 18 years olds..

sorry to say

unless you have both
There is being good at Maths, having a wide range of interests and not begging it

and there is

Turning yourself into this cartoon caricature of 'the nerdy maths guy' and acting like a complete weirdo

Go figure which is best.
Reply 26
Why is this a thing?
I prefer general intelligence as opposed to intelligence that's subject specific.
Dude, I'm not even joking when I say this. There's a girl in my year who LOVES guys who are good at maths :biggrin: she literally drools talking about this maths genius in my year XD
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
Dude, I'm not even joking when I say this. There's a girl in my year who LOVES guys who are good at maths :biggrin: she literally drools talking about this maths genius in my year XD

Have you got her number?... for reasearch purposes of course :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Of course it does, I used this line myself and now Im rolling in ladies.
Attachment not found
Original post by JPencil
Have you got her number?... for reasearch perposes of course :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't bother PM'ing the number either, might as well post it in the thread whilst you're here, you know... for research purposes
any sort of intelligence, being into science, culture, art, history, politics, chem, physics, architecture, instruments, languages, gardening, books

yum, delicious
Original post by JPencil
Have you got her number?... for reasearch perposes of course :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't do it! It's a trig question!
Original post by TeachChemistry

Lmao.

OP, it's a turn on to know someone's intelligent so yeah :sexface: the girl will probs end up kissing ya to shut your mouth if you go on too much about Maths :rofl:
I wonder if OP has the answer he wants yet or if he wants to continue his maths debate.
Reply 36
Original post by TeachChemistry

That's subset-ing... :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrKmas508
Of course it does, I used this line myself and now Im rolling in ladies.
Attachment not found

*it must be [(4n+1)π/2 , where n ∊ ℤ],...

(where n exists within the set of all integers, for those without 1337 mac symbols)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JPencil
Show her the exponential growth of my natural log :top::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't 'inverse natural log' be more suitable?
I'm good at..... History..... Ladies.. Come my way... :smug::facepalm::teeth::biggrin::colondollar::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest