The Student Room Group

Muslim migrants are converting to Christianity in droves at this German church

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Internet
What you said doesn't make sense. Please could you rephrase it? And no it doesn't, but equally you're not allowed to then discriminate based on things like race, religion, gender etc..

Er...no, I didnt panick and Im aware of that. I dont seek to emulate Saudi Arabia. You clearly do want to emulate Saudi Arabia

What you said doesn't make sense. You suggested muslims to wear a badge, you seem to hate muslims more than anyone here.

No one is being discriminated based on religion. muslims can practice their religion freely in the country, just try another door eg expatriate, student.
What you said doesn't make sense. Please could you rephrase it? And no it doesn't, but equally you're not allowed to then discriminate based on things like race, religion, gender etc..

Er...no, I didnt panick and Im aware of that. I dont seek to emulate Saudi Arabia. You clearly do want to emulate Saudi Arabia

the thing i do not understand is why do most people hate islam if you look at the quran you will find messages which are true everything that scientists are discovering have been mentioned 1500 years ago in the quran not even one contradiction or any mistake in the quran and how can it be possible to find out modern technology things in the time before when there was no technology especially when prophet muhammed was illetarate and it was mentioned in the quran i advise anyboady who hates islam to watch peace tv they dont only talk about islam but about all religions
Original post by HucktheForde
What you said doesn't make sense. You suggested muslims to wear a badge, you seem to hate muslims more than anyone here.

No one is being discriminated based on religion. muslims can practice their religion freely in the country, just try another door eg expatriate, student.

No I don't... That was satire. You clearly are discriminating against Muslims if your sole reason for rejecting refugees is "That they're Muslim and they didn't convert to Christianity" You also clearly don't see the connection with yourself and the anti Jewish propaganda during the early 20th century

At any rate, I think Im off to get some lunch. It may even be halal. Mad much?
Original post by unknown786786
the thing i do not understand is why do most people hate islam if you look at the quran you will find messages which are true everything that scientists are discovering have been mentioned 1500 years ago in the quran not even one contradiction or any mistake in the quran and how can it be possible to find out modern technology things in the time before when there was no technology especially when prophet muhammed was illetarate and it was mentioned in the quran i advise anyboady who hates islam to watch peace tv they dont only talk about islam but about all religions

meh that in itself is up for debate, however what isn't up for debate is that religion is CLEARLY fluid if you have Sufis as well as Salafis, quakers as well as the extreme conservative Catholics in parts of Africa and some US politicians. It's the generalisations that "all Muslims are bad" rhetoric that annoys me. Sure some Muslims are bad, but so are some Jews, Christians, Atheists etc... You can also dislike a religion without hating people... First and foremost in my eyes, every one is human. Religion doesn't define people. Well it can do if you're REALLY religious, but otherwise your actions define you, in my eyes, not religion. I know of a bearded guy who I thought to be a pracitising Muslim, who drinks - a LOT
No I don't... That was satire. You clearly are discriminating against Muslims if your sole reason for rejecting refugees is "That they're Muslim and they didn't convert to Christianity" You also clearly don't see the connection with yourself and the anti Jewish propaganda during the early 20th century

At any rate, I think Im off to get some lunch. It may even be halal. Mad much?

no. i dont give a ****, i probably have eaten halal myself.

i am not discriminating against muslims since i dont set the bars for who gets asylum, i also do not think it is discriminatory for someone to set such bars, because you can't blame the company for not hiring you if you do not meet the grade requirement they want, neither is it discriminatory to not allow males into female toilet. It is not your right to have it, hence it is not discrimination. Discrimination only happens when your rights are being violated.
meh that in itself is up for debate, however what isn't up for debate is that religion is CLEARLY fluid if you have Sufis as well as Salafis, quakers as well as the extreme conservative Catholics in parts of Africa and sos the generme US politicians. It'alisations that "all Muslims are bad" rhetoric that annoys me. Sure some Muslims are bad, but so are some Jews, Christians, Atheists etc... You can also dislike a religion without hating people... First and foremost in my eyes, every one is human. Religion doesn't define people. Well it can do if you're REALLY religious, but otherwise your actions define you, in my eyes, not religion. I know of a bearded guy who I thought to be a pracitising Muslim, who drinks - a LOT

that guy doesn't use punctuation, and you dont ask him to rephrase.

You are clearly discriminating against me... wuwuwuuuuu :cry:

Spoiler

that guy doesn't use punctuation, and you dont ask him to rephrase.

You are clearly discriminating against me... wuwuwuuuuu :cry:

Spoiler

What he said made sense tho. Im asking you a simple thing.please could you rephrase what you said?
What he said made sense tho. Im asking you a simple thing.please could you rephrase what you said?

No.

I only rephrase when i am wrong.

i have already made supplement post to explain it ffs.
(edited 8 years ago)
No.

I only rephrase when i am wrong.

i have already made supplement post to explain it ffs.
rephrasing aomething doesnt have to mean you are wrong...
rephrasing aomething doesnt have to mean you are wrong...

I have already explained it in the 2nd last posts. It is not discriminatory to set conditions for asylum.

hey, you are that guy who last time made that logic, just because other western countries dont apologies, is it right for a country to not apologies for their war crimes and got slammed "just because million others steal and are not caught, it is right for me to steal and not get arrested" in the other thread? I know you.
no. i dont give a ****, i probably have eaten halal myself.

i am not discriminating against muslims since i dont set the bars for who gets asylum, i also do not think it is discriminatory for someone to set such bars, because you can't blame the company for not hiring you if you do not meet the grade requirement they want, neither is it discriminatory to not allow males into female toilet. It is not your right to have it, hence it is not discrimination. Discrimination only happens when your rights are being violated.

Let me get this right,

You want to deny Muslim asylum seekers based purely on the fact that they're Muslim, correct?
I have already explained it in the 2nd last posts. It is not discriminatory to set conditions for asylum.

hey, you are that guy who last time made that logic, just because other western countries dont apologies, is it right for a country to not apologies for their war crimes and got slammed "just because million others steal and are not caught, it is right for me to steal and not get arrested" in the other thread? I know you.

HtF I only pointed out that, because you clearly have an anti Muslim bias, hence pointing out that the west has equally been as bad... and it is discriminatory if you say "They acn't be Muslim" or "They can't be Jewish" or " They can't be women" or "they can't be gay" etc... etc... etc...
Original post by Optimum_
Let me get this right,

You want to deny Muslim asylum seekers based purely on the fact that they're Muslim, correct?

no
Original post by Captain Daring
Muslims will do anything to stay in Europe. They are despicable !!

Lol, the entire people?
There are European Muslims :lol:
HtF I only pointed out that, because you clearly have an anti Muslim bias, hence pointing out that the west has equally been as bad... and it is discriminatory if you say "They acn't be Muslim" or "They can't be Jewish" or " They can't be women" or "they can't be gay" etc... etc... etc...

hahaha looking for ways out now, nope that wasn't what you said. You were trying to justify "everyone does something wrong so its right to do what is wrong because everyone does it"

i have no idea what you mean by there cant be muslim jewish women. There are plenty of muslims, jewish and women and gay living in our society and i suggested nothing against them.

You however, suggested that all muslims should wear a badge for identification you are worse and disgusting.
So please stop trying that character assassination thing against me saying i have a bias. You do not gain more credibility by saying i have a bias.
This is good news as Christianity is a lot less violent than Islam.
Original post by unknown786786

Nonsense. The Quran is full of contradictions as well as containing no precise or original science.
These people are idiots.
hahaha looking for ways out now, nope that wasn't what you said. You were trying to justify "everyone does something wrong so its right to do what is wrong because everyone does it"

i have no idea what you mean by there cant be muslim jewish women. There are plenty of muslims, jewish and women and gay living in our society and i suggested nothing against them.

You however, suggested that all muslims should wear a badge for identification you are worse and disgusting.
So please stop trying that character assassination thing against me saying i have a bias. You do not gain more credibility by saying i have a bias.

That is not what I said at all. At least certainly that's not what I meant... I never said any thing about Muslim jewish women and if you want to be pedantic, then actually you CAN be a Muslim Jewish woman as Jewish people are an ethnicity as well as a religion.

You clearly don't understand satire. I'm going off your hatred for Muslims in the past as well...
meh that in itself is up for debate, however what isn't up for debate is that religion is CLEARLY fluid if you have Sufis as well as Salafis, quakers as well as the extreme conservative Catholics in parts of Africa and some US politicians. It's the generalisations that "all Muslims are bad" rhetoric that annoys me. Sure some Muslims are bad, but so are some Jews, Christians, Atheists etc... You can also dislike a religion without hating people... First and foremost in my eyes, every one is human. Religion doesn't define people. Well it can do if you're REALLY religious, but otherwise your actions define you, in my eyes, not religion. I know of a bearded guy who I thought to be a pracitising Muslim, who drinks - a LOT

i totally agree with the statements you have given but not only one religion that should be blamed for there are black sheeps in every community its the people who are extremists and yes your actions do define you to what you follow but actions like this isis thing is nowehere in islam and im sure all religions do tyeach you good things rather

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending