The Student Room Group

who would u dream to date from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slytherin snake
lmao.

You know my name. Are you that perceptive? Or do you just no-life TSR? Ahhh 99% of dichotomies are false dichotomies aren't they?

I'd like to one day be the latter.. ultimate goals.

:mmm:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Ooooh. Hi Ry :hello:

Good thing you are, I was hovering over the ignore members button :colonhash:

If the pseudonym checks out, I suspect that his member would be nigh-impossible to ignore.

Edit: Rumbled.
I'd like to one day be the latter.. ultimate goals.

:mmm:

Considering you have more posts a day than my proper account I think you are well on your way to that goal haha. There's no need for shame though. TSR is good fun :tongue:
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha isn't that Arfah? :biggrin:

:colondollar:
Original post by Imperion
Who is she? Fill me in bro :ahee:

I poured my heart out to @Mochassassin but I guess... it was never meant to be~ :sad:

Look up
:console:
@TornadoGR4 This counts as one, right?

@somemightsay888 just so you don't feel left out smh
Considering you have more posts a day than my proper account I think you are well on your way to that goal haha. There's no need for shame though. TSR is good fun :tongue:

I can't believe just writing 'lol' and two-worded posts contribute to my huge number :hand:

I'll be gone when I get busy with uni prep .. and stuff.

And in regards to your name, it was Nova who leaked :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by saeed97
Yeh i dont know what the invalid link but did you see the pic?

No: images attached to posts within H&R are literally never approved, ever. Try a third-party hosting service.
I can't believe just writing 'lol' and two-worded posts contribute to my huge number :hand:

I'll be gone when I get busy with uni prep .. and stuff. :innocent:

And in regards to you name, it was Nova who leaked :colonhash:

Bloody Nova. What else did she leak >_>

She's craaaaazzzzzy if you ask me. And not crazy-cool like me, crazy-sensitive -_-

Yes, I know bitching about your girl-friends is not an optimal way to gain your approval. But ah well. As I say. I prefer sincere delivery of potentially rude thoughts than insincere deception for personal gain in terms of all relationships outside of business :wink:

Oh and I thought going back to uni would get me off TSR but NOPE. It didn't :tongue:
Bloody Nova. What else did she leak >_>

She's craaaaazzzzzy if you ask me. And not crazy-cool like me, crazy-sensitive -_-

Yes, I know bitching about your girl-friends is not an optimal way to gain your approval. But ah well. As I say. I prefer sincere delivery of potentially rude thoughts than insincere deception for personal gain in terms of all relationships outside of business :wink:

Oh and I thought going back to uni would get me off TSR but NOPE. It didn't :tongue:

Ah little me, creating drama since day :daydreaming:

Tbh I don't remember, I kept forgetting to reply to her whatsapps :dontknow:

lol. Everyone has their own opinions. I'd much rather get to know the person myself instead of listening to others.

That was my only smidge of hope remaining, thanks a lot :unimpressed:
(edited 8 years ago)
:perv:

You will like me even more when I make this face ^

Reply 50
Original post by Anonymous
No: images attached to posts within H&R are literally never approved, ever. Try a third-party hosting service.

Never mind, it was simply a pic saying that the joke went over your head when i said i love myself and you told me to post anonymously.
Anonymous, they're so mysterious and alluring :colondollar:
Original post by SourLikeLemon
Hahahahhaahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:rofl:

Me innit :perv::sexface::flutter:
Original post by BrokenLife
Aw :frown:

You one poor innocent soul 😂

Tough lo-, I mean, life, bro :frown:
Ah little me, creating drama since day :daydreaming:

Tbh I don't remember, I kept forgetting to reply to her whatsapps :dontknow:

lol. Everyone has their own opinions. I'd much rather get to know the person myself instead of listening to others.

That was my only smidge of hope remaining, thanks a lot :unimpressed:

Are you actually little? I like little people.

Letting her down. Dang, TSR is more important to you than Nova? Poor Nova. She might get herself locked in a library again. And you are forgetting all the juicy banter too. You ain't no good at creating drama, who are you kidding :biggrin:

Well that's wise. Don't take my word for it, whatsapp her ass and realise how crazy it is. Nah, she means well, she's a nice person, she's just beyond sensitive. Freaks out over absolutely nothing. Probably quite insecure I guess.

It's perfectly fine. TSR is great, no need to leave. Become part of the family! (I have no idea who the family are; my TSR life is a rather solitary pursuit)
I'd end up flipping my attitude towards them and be mean like I've done to everyone else.
Original post by Incredible97
Me innit :perv::sexface::flutter:

Of course babycakes :wink: :hubba:

:hump:

hehehe
Reply 57
Original post by SourLikeLemon

:hump:

Smh
Original post by saeed97
Never mind, it was simply a pic saying that the joke went over your head when i said i love myself and you told me to post anonymously.

Which ironically proves that my (only slightly less clichéd) joke went over your head in the first instance.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I wanna date Rainbowkiwi but I keep getting rejected :cry:

Might be cos "Rainbowkiwi" doesn't actually exist. RainbowKiwi on the other hand tho!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending