The Student Room Group

Muslim migrants are converting to Christianity in droves at this German church

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Nonsense. The Quran is full of contradictions as well as containing no precise or original science.

wouold you please write those contradictions and show me and i would like to know whatg religion you are because if you are a christian i would point ou wiv evidence de contradictions in de bible plus regardless i care and have christioan friends i respect all religions unlike you i dont know what religion you follow and teaches you to be rude to other people and religion and is this what your mother has taught you
Original post by The_Internet
That is not what I said at all. At least certainly that's not what I meant... I never said any thing about Muslim jewish women and if you want to be pedantic, then actually you CAN be a Muslim Jewish woman as Jewish people are an ethnicity as well as a religion.

You clearly don't understand satire. I'm going off your hatred for Muslims in the past as well...

well you attempted character assassination on me, so have taste of it too.

you said "they can't be muslims" "they cant be jews" etc etc, i dont even know what are you at. I have made myself clear, IF europe sets conditions for asylum to be granted, it is completely legal under the universal declaration of human rights even if it touches religion because being granted asylum is not a right. And religious freedom is not under attack as the muslim population already living in europe still can practice their religion without being disturbed. Muslims can still enter europe via expatriate, student..

By the way this argument is meaningless as it is entirely hypothetical. **** this i am out.
Original post by HucktheForde
well you attempted character assassination on me, so have taste of it too.

you said "they can't be muslims" "they cant be jews" etc etc, i dont even know what are you at. I have made myself clear, IF europe sets conditions for asylum to be granted, it is completely legal under the universal declaration of human rights even if it touches religion because being granted asylum is not a right. And religious freedom is not under attack as the muslim population already living in europe still can practice their religion without being disturbed. Muslims can still enter europe via expatriate, student..

By the way this argument is meaningless as it is entirely hypothetical. **** this i am out.

What when did I say that? Im saying if we set restrictions on people like that, then that'd be discriminatory. And why is it you wish to deny Muslims from entering Europe via asylum but not say... I dunno Christians?

Oh look, it's in international law NOT to discriminate against asylum seekers:

http://migrationlawnetwork.org/subprojects/discrimination/

And right here from UK parliament

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/jt200607/jtselect/jtrights/81/81i.pdf
(edited 8 years ago)
no

Do you want conditions specifically for Muslim asylum seekers?
This is only because they know how bad a reputation Islam gets and they know they will be liked more if they are Christians. Once they're in, they'll continue to pray for Allah. Quite a good strategy actually: I'd happily accept Christian immigrants. Muslim immigrants, not so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww.
Are they being forced or its by their own choice.
Christianity teaches love, not murder.
Original post by unknown786786
wouold you please write those contradictions and show me and i would like to know whatg religion you are because if you are a christian i would point ou wiv evidence de contradictions in de bible plus regardless i care and have christioan friends i respect all religions unlike you i dont know what religion you follow and teaches you to be rude to other people and religion and is this what your mother has taught you

Poe?
What when did I say that? Im saying if we set restrictions on people like that, then that'd be discriminatory. And why is it you wish to deny Muslims from entering Europe via asylum but not say... I dunno Christians?

Oh look, it's in international law NOT to discriminate against asylum seekers:

http://migrationlawnetwork.org/subprojects/discrimination/

And right here from UK parliament

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/jt200607/jtselect/jtrights/81/81i.pdf

The link you gave me...is proof of your illiteracy at best. It says that discrimination is prohibited. Except that I am not suggesting discrimination as I do not suggest we can discriminate based on these few factors mentioned in the link YOU PROVIDED BUT DID NOT READ IT YOURSELF.

E.g. age, gender, class, ethnicity, and sexual orientation

Nice try. Insert coin to play again

Posted from TSR Mobile
The link you gave me...is proof of your illiteracy at best. It says that discrimination is prohibited. Except that I am not suggesting discrimination as I do not suggest we can discriminate based on these few factors mentioned in the link YOU PROVIDED BUT DID NOT READ IT YOURSELF.

Spoiler

Nice try. Insert coin to play again

Posted from TSR Mobile

parliament
Prohibition of discrimination31. Although states may, in certain circumstances, treat nationals and non-nationalsdifferently, their right to do so is subject to states’ obligations under international humanrights law.21 The ECHR protects against unjustified discrimination in the way that otherConvention rights are enjoyed. Article 2(2) of the International Covenant on Economic,Social and Cultural Rights (1966) (ICESCR) contains a similar provision. Article 14 ECHRprovides –The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms set forth in this Convention shall besecured without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language,religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, association with anational minority, property, birth or other status.

Boom. And you clearly ARE suggesting discrimination if you're like "We dont want asylum seekers that are Muslim"
(edited 8 years ago)
Boom. And you clearly ARE suggesting discrimination if you're like "We dont want asylum seekers that are Muslim"

Booom 22 international law recognises the right of states to control entry to their territories.

You made me read the entire Article 2(2) of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. And then I realised it does not cover asylum rights. I am guessing you didnt even read it. Did you see what the first sentence of 31 says?

You can keep looking but its pointless since you are going in the wrong direction. You aee looking for discrimination laws, which only apply when discrimination happens. I do not suggest we discriminate and stop other people from practicing their religion. I am defending the right for countries to exercise border control.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by German123
Are they being forced or its by their own choice.

lol Where in the world in recent history has any Christian forced conversion on anyone?

As I said before, it's ironic that there have been cases reported of Muslims forcing conversion on Christians on the boats by threat of tossing them overboard.
Original post by KimKallstrom
lol Where in the world in recent history has any Christian forced conversion on anyone?

As I said before, it's ironic that there have been cases reported of Muslims forcing conversion on Christians on the boats by threat of tossing them overboard.

Maybe they want to pull some moves Jesus style and walk on water.
Reply 74
What about if these people seeking help in Germany took it upon themselves to visit Churches and heard a new message. One that turned their thinking about God on its head. The Good News? How about that?

There are many many stories of Muslims coming to know Christ and a huge number of them have the most amazing encounters with Jesus.

The Christian message is a different one. Its one of hope and a new start. Just what these people are seeking.
Original post by unknown786786

I imagine Planta's mother taught him to think critically, rather than swallow and mindlessly repeat nonsense about the quran containing no errors or contradictions and containing science that's only been - ta-dah! - discovered now. Just LOL. It's full of errors and contradictions and the notion that it contains any 'science' that wasn't known then has been debunked five million times over. Even dawahgandists are backing away from that claim in huge embarrassment. Just google.

Planta isn't Christian, and if your best argument in favour of Islam is 'there are contradictions in other religions too', that's feeble. He's not being rude to anyone. Pointing that the quran isn't full of miraculous knowledge isn't rude, it's a simple fact perfectly obvious to everyone except the indoctrinated.

Talking about what TSR members' mothers taught them, didn't yours teach you anything about punctuation?
Original post by Achaea

Talking about what TSR members' mothers taught them

OMG I thought this was an example of Poe!

Seems they are legit! (which is really quite sad)
Original post by BoomCha!
This is only because they know how bad a reputation Islam gets and they know they will be liked more if they are Christians. Once they're in, they'll continue to pray for Allah. Quite a good strategy actually: I'd happily accept Christian immigrants. Muslim immigrants, not so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sense discrimination.

Why not Muslims? Do you hate us BoomChi?

Original post by German123
Christianity teaches love, not murder.

Neither does Islam. What's your point?
Reply 78
So much for western " freedoms" if you're denying people the freedom to choose their own religion....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, you'd NEVER get it the opposite way around in Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.
Original post by Evening
Lol, you'd NEVER get it the opposite way around in Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.

Also they are not just 'western freedoms' they are Universal and apply to all countries who are members of the UN

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending