The Student Room Group

What would you do if a man offered to be your sugar daddy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by gagafacea1
Bet your ass I am!

Added to my "avoid when i'm rich and powerful" list.

Spoiler

As a straight male I would say no
Original post by saeed97
Added to my "avoid when i'm rich and powerful" list.

Spoiler

lol I'm kidding. I actually hate it when people pay for me. And I always have to return money, even if it's something insignificant, like a cup of coffee.
Reply 83
Original post by gagafacea1
lol I'm kidding. I actually hate it when people pay for me. And I always have to return money, even if it's something insignificant, like a cup of coffee.

Cool :h:
I am currently with my sugar daddy 1 year now! He's lovely and kind! And our bond is quite strong... It's not about finding any sugar daddy but finding the one for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemayxo
Haha you must be kidding.

Yeah I am :lol:
Original post by rhiifuu
Yeah I am :lol:

.....I paid you for 3 years got back to making my chicken
Original post by alexschmalex
.....I paid you for 3 years got back to making my chicken

dont tell me what to do :mad:

yo dont pay me enough
Original post by rhiifuu

yo dont pay me enough

Just buy him KFC:wink: he will be a happy man :tongue:
Original post by rhiifuu

yo dont pay me enough

I'm basically your boss so I can tell you what to do, so stop complaining as well
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Thanks for the tip. But, that comes out of my wages then. He doesn't pay me enough to begin with :/
I'm basically your boss so I can tell you what to do, so stop complaining as well

If you don't like me complaining don't @ me

I wear the pants in the relationship
Original post by rhiifuu
Thanks for the tip. But, that comes out of my wages then. He doesn't pay me enough to begin with :/

:angry: dump him and take the house and 75% of his wealth and the children :biggrin:
Original post by toonervoustotalk

I resent the racist implications of your post.

Original post by rhiifuu
If you don't like me complaining don't @ me

I wear the pants in the relationship

XXXL pants.
My friend had the cheap version of a sugar daddy, a taxi driver. He gave her free rides everywhere and sometimes money, but when he asked for sexual favours she dropped him :lol: which I kind of thought was what having a sugar daddy entailed
I resent the racist implications of your post.

XXXL pants.

:frown: soz bro
Original post by Prince_fancybum
I'm not a female but if if a man offered to give me money for going out with him I'd happily accept. He could probably bum me for fifty quid, hundred if he's ugly.

That's a bit cheap!
Original post by notsistermaria
My friend had the cheap version of a sugar daddy, a taxi driver. He gave her free rides everywhere and sometimes money, but when he asked for sexual favours she dropped him :lol: which I kind of thought was what having a sugar daddy entailed

Did she REALISE that she had a "cheap version of a sugar daddy" Cos if she didnt that's hilarious
Original post by AccountingBabe
I am currently with my sugar daddy 1 year now! He's lovely and kind! And our bond is quite strong... It's not about finding any sugar daddy but finding the one for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's nice, where did you find him?
Original post by drowzee
Pretty much this. If he was old, like 40+ then no and also no sex. I *may* consider it, but I think I would be too scared.

Original post by elliemayxo
Yeah, same with me. Even if the agreement was that no sex would be involved, then i'd still feel like he was expecting in considering he was buying me a load of nice things, if you know what i mean?

You two really cant be that deluded. Seriously?

No man is going to buy you lots of stuff, wine and dine you and give you money purely for your scintillating conversational abilities.

He'd expect to be making the beast with two backs within an hour

Original post by RonnieRJ
If he looks like Leo DiCaprio then hell yes:colone:

If he looks like LeoDicap then hes not going to be going for glorified prostitution now is he?

Quick Reply

Latest