Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
Jameels kids will be trolls running around tsr :rofl:

Stop giving him ideas lmao
Reply 61
Original post by childofthesun
Ayyy Lebanon reppin!!

I get told lebanese people have a good looks buff when their in their prime hehe :biggrin: lets hope its true

WOW this thread has exploded
Jameels kids will be trolls running around tsr :rofl:

:lol: so damn true
Original post by hayderm
IM LEBANESE! WHY DO I LOOK PAKISTANI!?

Sorry :P i get that alot haha and yeah i mean look i go uni and what you will hear is like partying... then sex... then more partying then throwing up and basically it is pure torment inside, Idk how ill last lol which is why i want to get married but chances are slim.

EDIT: I want to get married but NO Kids until i/we (if i get married) have a home and a stable good enough income. A kid at uni or right after :colonhash: that'll be worse than being single

Yes I see what you mean, yeah that's what I am worried about too, but as a girl not a boy lol
Reply 64
My philosophy is- Buy the product and then test, as well as also to be dependent on your parents financially, let them arrange a marriage (preferably with an illiterate desi girl), and hope the relationship works out, and if she don't like it then tough, she should get used to it as divorce is hard to get for women.

Thats just.... you know what im not even saying what i think but you better know our generation is educated and we are going to overthrow this 'Divorce is a shame to the woman and family' taboo, so your 'philosophy' wont work for long.
Original post by BrokenLife
I'm sorry but you really need to watch what you're saying. I mean, what do you even mean 'bs of me desi girl'? If you feel like you're a hard working man, then find a hard working woman for yourself. However, your attitude won't get you far. Trust me.

i mean complaints and disobedient, me desi girl needs to be disciplined ya know I mean. me desi girl hard working in house duties. my attitude got me loyal and disciplined woman and 3 kids. going fine fo me
Reply 66
I wouldn't exactly say *money comes first*, but as someone else said *financial and social stability and security come first*- then would I think of getting married tbh

I wasnt talking about people here, i was saying that this about the world in general, money rules the mind of man.
My philosophy is- Buy the product and then test, as well as also to be dependent on your parents financially, let them arrange a marriage (preferably with an illiterate desi girl), and hope the relationship works out, and if she don't like it then tough, she should get used to it as divorce is hard to get for women.

errrr
Reply 68
Original post by shazy2014
Yes I see what you mean, yeah that's what I am worried about too, but as a girl not a boy lol

Birth Control Methods
Abstinence 1,2,3
Birth control pill
Condoms
Contraceptive
FoamDepo-ProveraEmergency contraceptive pill/morning after pill (ECP)
Transdermal - Contraceptive Patch (the Patch)
Female Condoms
Fertility Awareness
Intrauterine Device (IUD)
Sponge
Vaginal Contraceptive Film (VCF)Withdrawal

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by hayderm
IM LEBANESE! WHY DO I LOOK PAKISTANI!?

Sorry :P i get that alot haha and yeah i mean look i go uni and what you will hear is like partying... then sex... then more partying then throwing up and basically it is pure torment inside, Idk how ill last lol which is why i want to get married but chances are slim.

EDIT: I want to get married but NO Kids until i/we (if i get married) have a home and a stable good enough income. A kid at uni or right after :colonhash: that'll be worse than being single

Hey that was a complement. Pakistani men are the 3rd sexist men in the world according an American site.

And I absolutely understand what you mean. Personally speaking, I don't have to have children until 3 years into marriage. Not to sound horrible but I'm not a big fan of children. And haha I would rather b. single than having children at this age too :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by saeed97
I wasnt talking about people here, i was saying that this about the world in general, money rules the mind of man.

Ya don't say Einstein. Money helps run the nhs, pay for food, clothes, bills, wars, the economy. Unless you want to start revolution and overthrow the concept of money with generosity, i doubt it would go very far.
:lol: so damn true

Imagine the havoc they'd cause on here :rofl: They'd share billions of accounts between them :rofl: Troll family smh
Reply 72
Ya don't say Einstein. Money helps run the nhs, pay for food, clothes, bills, wars, the economy. Unless you want to start revolution and overthrow the concept of money with generosity, i doubt it would go very far.

Look newton, all im saying is too much emphasis is placed on it to the point where we have become slaves to money and therefore slaves to those who control it.
Reply 73
Original post by hayderm
Birth Control Methods
Abstinence 1,2,3
Birth control pill
Condoms
Contraceptive
FoamDepo-ProveraEmergency contraceptive pill/morning after pill (ECP)
Transdermal - Contraceptive Patch (the Patch)
Female Condoms
Fertility Awareness
Intrauterine Device (IUD)
Sponge
Vaginal Contraceptive Film (VCF)Withdrawal

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You missed out the one which requires the highest level of skill, the pull out technique.
Original post by I Procrastinate
Ek Villain :love:

I know 😍 Siddhart is bae.
Reply 75
Original post by BrokenLife
Hey that was a complement. Pakistani men are the 3rd sexist men in the world according an American site.

And I absolutely understand what you mean. Personally speaking, I don't have to have children until 3 years into marriage. Not to sound horrible but I'm not a big fan of children. And haha I would rather b. single than having children at this age too :biggrin:

Haha thanks but does that mean lebanese arent good looking? Haha joke, nah its just my last 10000 ancestors were all lebanese and i deviate slighty in terms of looks, someone in my families been cheating hmmm....

But yeah im not either dont worry i dont think i could stand 4 children like my parents do now (our house is an open warzone/zoo) so maybe 2/3 max :biggrin: but thats after ive had 'fun' for a while with my wife if you get what i mean :wink: Sorry if that sounds messed up lol im a bit weird in the head
don't you like kids?

I would love to have my own kids, but i cant run the risk of them growing up and hating life

Those kids will have no say in whether they were born or not. I dont want them to resent me for bringing them into the world. I already resent my parents for this reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by saeed97
You missed out the one which requires the highest level of skill, the pull out technique.

I dont think anyone has mastered such a technique yet, especially since MOST (yeah im sure someones done it :u:) havent even tried the act yet lol
Original post by oh my diddy!
Wow sister hanwar. So within the next 3 years. Never knew you were so eager

Do you think it will really happen while youre still at university tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile

leave sister hAnwar alone!:unimpressed:

you're always after her, do you love her or something? :curious:
i mean complaints and disobedient, me desi girl needs to be disciplined ya know I mean. me desi girl hard working in house duties. my attitude got me loyal and disciplined woman and 3 kids. going fine fo me

Errm focus of being a disciplined desi man first, you shall find a nice desi woman soon. With this sort of attitude, I'm afraid not even a disobedient desi girl would holla at you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending