The Student Room Group

Muslims - Would you marry early?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hayderm
Thats just.... you know what im not even saying what i think but you better know our generation is educated and we are going to overthrow this 'Divorce is a shame to the woman and family' taboo, so your 'philosophy' wont work for long.

i ain't gonna lie, i really hate this taboo on womam getting divorce and how it's easier for man to get divorce than women in Islam. my auntie ran away to my moms house and husband want back, bare legal crap, he's a horrible ugly man, won't divorce me auntie
Reply 81
Original post by hayderm
I dont think anyone has mastered such a technique yet, especially since MOST (yeah im sure someones done it :u:) havent even tried the act yet lol

Cheeky

My dad certainly hasnt, hence my existence
Original post by hayderm
Birth Control Methods
Abstinence 1,2,3
Birth control pill
Condoms
Contraceptive
FoamDepo-ProveraEmergency contraceptive pill/morning after pill (ECP)
Transdermal - Contraceptive Patch (the Patch)
Female Condoms
Fertility Awareness
Intrauterine Device (IUD)
Sponge
Vaginal Contraceptive Film (VCF)Withdrawal

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

no! no, no, no - I don't mean kids, but I mean the whole zina thing you know. I mean I want to meet someone nice, but not be tempted into sin before marriage.

anyway you know a lot about "weapons" :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
leave sister hAnwar alone!:unimpressed:

you're always after her, do you love her or something? :curious:

You need to leave me alone! Youre obsessed with me!

I am just curious :hmmm:

Cant a man ask questions
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
i ain't gonna lie, i really hate this taboo on womam getting divorce and how it's easier for man to get divorce than women in Islam. my auntie ran away to my moms house and husband want back, bare legal crap, he's a horrible ugly man, won't divorce me auntie

Personally i think either should have the choice of divorce which i believe they do if theres a good enough reason, but its just the older families are so thick in the head to change their mindsets.

Personally if i get married not to look good or anything, but id put my wife before my own wants to ensure we never even have to argue.
During uni would be the best option.
As long as you know the way to live a married life then marrying early is not a problem.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by oh my diddy!

Cant a man ask questions
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hanwar and jameel sitting on a tree:kissing2:
Reply 87
Original post by saeed97
Cheeky

My dad certainly hasnt, hence my existence

LOOOOL thats how i came to be too!!! I was the OH **** U MESSED UP KID :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (first kid in the family, first to go)

Original post by shazy2014
no! no, no, no - I don't mean kids, but I mean the whole zina thing you know. I mean I want to meet someone nice, but not be tempted into sin before marriage.

anyway you know a lot about "weapons" :wink:

LOL i did a quick google :P tbh with you i dont even know what half of them are ! :biggrin:
Original post by hayderm
Haha thanks but does that mean lebanese arent good looking? Haha joke, nah its just my last 10000 ancestors were all lebanese and i deviate slighty in terms of looks, someone in my families been cheating hmmm....

But yeah im not either dont worry i dont think i could stand 4 children like my parents do now (our house is an open warzone/zoo) so maybe 2/3 max :biggrin: but thats after ive had 'fun' for a while with my wife if you get what i mean :wink: Sorry if that sounds messed up lol im a bit weird in the head

Haha no worries. And I haven't seen many Lebanese tbh but you're handsome.

Omg I'm never having 4 children. I cannot deal with even 1 child, 4 is far too up lol. :biggrin:
Only 2 for me. Lol dw I hate how some Pakistani couples back in Pakistan have children after a year into marriage. I mean there's something called having a life and getting to know your husband or wife.
Reply 89
Original post by hayderm
LOOOOL thats how i came to be too!!! I was the OH **** U MESSED UP KID :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (first kid in the family, first to go)

Same here brother :frown: at least i live in the comfort that i didnt put my parents off from having any more kids

Cant a man ask questions
Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a man with a vagina :unimpressed:

Leave sister H alone.
Original post by hayderm

LOL i did a quick google :P tbh with you i dont even know what half of them are ! :biggrin:

lol at least now you know, for if you don't get married anytime soon :wink:
No way!! As far as I'm concerned, you should only get married once you've found the right person. There's no rush!

Now, before someone says 'but dating his haram', I'd like to say that my family is very liberal. Also, "zina" is no big deal IMO, since I believe that it's more important to do good things!

Cant a man ask questions
Posted from TSR Mobile

i know you love hAnwar :yes:

don't lie :hand:
Original post by BrokenLife
Errm focus of being a disciplined desi man first, you shall find a nice desi woman soon. With this sort of attitude, I'm afraid not even a disobedient desi girl would holla at you!

i am disciplined how you think i discipline my desi wife, always alert when sirens ring, very annoying. i don't know what holla is you mean korla, yeah me desi girl likes to play with tdat
Hanwar and jameel sitting on a tree:kissing2:

I think it's quantum not jameel :s-smilie:
Original post by hayderm
Personally i think either should have the choice of divorce which i believe they do if theres a good enough reason, but its just the older families are so thick in the head to change their mindsets.

Personally if i get married not to look good or anything, but id put my wife before my own wants to ensure we never even have to argue.

you are nice man, inshallah you be nice to wife, have you thought of desi girl
OP I always wondered (not really answering your Q here).Im not Muslim myself but do have Muslim friends and jokingly they do say they need to find husbands soon lool. I remember in y13 ,about 3 girls who were a year above us got married after they left school .
Personally I wouldn't want to get married between 20 & 26.
My ideal age would be when I've finished university & have a stable job.27-29 would be perfect for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by shazy2014
lol at least now you know, for if you don't get married anytime soon :wink:

Time to sign up to dating sites :biggrin:
Reply 99
you are nice man, inshallah you be nice to wife, have you thought of desi girl

Well tbh ill tell you something, Lebanese families like to stay Lebanese i personally wouldnt want a desi girl not because i dont like them but family problems and all that... So if i find myself a Lebanese/Iraqi girl then id be alot better off and family would be more accepting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending