The Student Room Group

Why isn't it "normal" tot ell your FRIEND that you love them?

Scroll to see replies

I currently have 9 friends (I broke up with one as we didn't have anything in common anymore) I tell 7 of them that I love them They all mean a lot to me I don't' think I could bare losing any of them especially the friend whom I call beautiful once a month. She's really important to me. I need her. If/When I see her I will try not to squeeze her. I really want to touch her. I miss her touches
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 雷尼克
Oh god here we go again

What now?
Reply 22
i tell everyone i love them
Now that I read this, I just noticed something..

I only tell my male bestfriends, 'I love you' (in a nonromantic way ofc) but I don't say it to my female bestfriends.

I honestly don't know why lmao? I don't sit and think "this is weird, I'm not going to say it".. I just don't say it

Don't shoot me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is that the only person in the world that you can hug, as you said from the other thread?
Original post by LadyEcliptic
I say I love my friends, it doesn't mean it's romantic.

I love chocolate but I don't engage in romantic relationships with it... =^^=

I suspect your contribution will be of significance to the OP's next thread, "I love chocolate and engage in romantic relationships with it - AMA".
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Is that the only person in the world that you can hug, as you said from the other thread?

Yes. She's currently my only source of physical contact. I hope to find a sustainable source of physical contact one day.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
omg stahp, I'm gettin dizzy with all dem revelations :rofl:

But

Spoiler

Original post by Fleming1928
But

Spoiler

Called it :rofl:
Original post by 雷尼克
Normal people don't talk like that, they will find it creepy, trust me. Even if you cannot see it with your eyes, I employee you to see through mine, people will be very put off being friends with you if you say that sort of stuff... As odd as it may seem to you, this is the reality - so unless you want to be in this pit of loneliness forever, follow our advice

I've not said anything that can be regarded as "creepy".
Original post by 雷尼克
ARE YOU DUMB? If you WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS HOLE YOU'VE DUG YOURSELF, START LISTENING TO OUR ADVICE. TRUST ME, COMING FROM A NORMAL PERSON, WHAT YOU'VE JUST SAID IS CREEPY

I'm not stupid I've not said anything that is "creepy". I know what creepy is.
Original post by 雷尼克
You clearly dont, stop whining and listen to us... if you're having issues like this and asking for help MAYBE LISTEN

I'm not whining about anything.
I don't think there is anything wrong with it. As long as you have been long time friends it's sweet.
Original post by Profesh
I suspect your contribution will be of significance to the OP's next thread, "I love chocolate and engage in romantic relationships with it - AMA".

Could well be :O
I say I love my friends, it doesn't mean it's romantic.

I love chocolate but I don't engage in romantic relationships with it... =^^=

Why not!?!?! :redface:
Original post by XcitingStuart
Why not!?!?! :redface:

Maybe I do and just get embarrassed xD
What makes me slightly sad is that the OP has far far more friends than me.
Maybe I do and just get embarrassed xD

Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending