The Student Room Group

What would you do if a man offered to be your sugar daddy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by notsistermaria
My friend had the cheap version of a sugar daddy, a taxi driver. He gave her free rides everywhere and sometimes money, but when he asked for sexual favours she dropped him :lol: which I kind of thought was what having a sugar daddy entailed

Omg no way, that's shocking!
Reply 101
This thread reeks of entitlement.

One good girl is worth a thousand bitches.
Even as a straight guy I'd accept it, manz got to be takin' advantage of life when it handz youz a cookie.
But would I be happy :moon:
Disgusting.
Original post by elliemayxo
That's nice, where did you find him?

Seekingarrangement.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemayxo
Hmm, to be honest with you I don't know how i'd feel about it. I think i'd feel pretty nervous, I'd always feel like the guy would be expecting something more in return. And that's something i'd be too scared to do, haha.. I'm a baby at heart.

Isn't that just called guilt, i.e. you know the transaction isn't really fair with him giving you a load of money for essentially doing nothing
Original post by The_Internet
Did she REALISE that she had a "cheap version of a sugar daddy" Cos if she didnt that's hilarious

Nope, she thought she was getting the real deal the way she talked about him non stop :lol:
Original post by notsistermaria
Nope, she thought she was getting the real deal the way she talked about him non stop :lol:

But did she believe he was a rich sugar daddy?
[QUOTE=The_Internet;59163667]That's a bit cheap!

It's only bumming, how much should I charge?
Hi, my name is Tony Stark and i'll be the sugardaddy of y'all
Original post by Prince_fancybum
It's only bumming, how much should I charge?

charge how much you want? I just think that £50 seems a bit....cheap to sell yourself for. At least £100/hour surely?
what about if women earn their own money. there's a thought.
[QUOTE=The_Internet;59167105]charge how much you want? I just think that £50 seems a bit....cheap to sell yourself for. At least £100/hour surely?

It's pretty unlikely to happen anyway as I'm male, and not gay. But if it does I'll be sure to charge a bit more.
Original post by LonelyDemon
what about if women earn their own money. there's a thought.

I do earn my own money, but if a man on a ridiculous wage wants to spoil me then I'm happy to receive.

I've basically been the opposite in other relationships where men have been dependant on me to provide the cash.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd give him access to my inner posterior.
Original post by Prince_fancybum
It's pretty unlikely to happen anyway as I'm male, and not gay. But if it does I'll be sure to charge a bit more.

There are women that will spend money for your time... A friend of mine sees women occasionally for this type of arrangement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
Only if he's hot. :girl:
Reply 118
Girls are like bankers. They'll do anything for money.
Original post by Scott.
Girls are like bankers. They'll do anything for money.

And men will do anything for sex... What's your point?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest