The Student Room Group

Whats one thing you'd never do, sexually?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by elliemayxo
What, mine??

No, not your post. Another one (involving anal play).

Original post by drowzee
The hell is scat and rimming?

Scat is frolicking with poo.

Rimming is when the guy shoves his tongue up your ass. You'd love it. :sexface:
I'm a liberal guy in the bedroom, but I wouldn't get pegged or have anything up my bum other than a cheeky finger at the end of a blowie, amazing tbh.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
you're too innocent, now please, just close this window and never look back.

Spoiler

Original post by Law-Hopeful
I don't think you want to know... :lol:

I looked on urban dictionary, too late. :colondollar:
Original post by drowzee
I looked on urban dictionary, too late. :colondollar:

RIP your innocence :rip:
Why are all the females repulsed by anal? If you like dick what the hell is wrong with it?
I feel sorry for ur boyfriends
Original post by Kittyboy
Taking it up the butt from some dude. I'm just not into that sort of thing. I'm a heterosexual. Yes.

Not sure why you mention that. Surely, I would expect you to restrict yourself to heterosexual stuff. But since you highlighted that, I take it that you would do other things with a dude?

I don't think there's much I wouldn't do, with the right person :innocent:.

I can already see your career in Law going up.

Original post by Profesh
Anything anal.

Not sure why you mention that. Surely, I would expect you to restrict yourself to heterosexual stuff. But since you highlighted that, I take it that you would do other things with a dude?

Original post by Viva Emptiness
Kids.

Isn't that assumed?

Original post by callum_law
Yeah, getting a dick up my arse.

Reason?

Not a very manly thing to do I guess. :redface:
I find it interesting how all the guys above, presumably heterosexual, did not mention homosexuality but only singled out anal.
Original post by Josb
This post is begging for reps.

honey I don't beg for rep, I just get rep, so....

Reply 67
Genocide
Original post by ActuallyIDo
honey I don't beg for rep, I just get rep, so....

u go
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'm a liberal guy in the bedroom, but I wouldn't get pegged or have anything up my bum other than a cheeky finger at the end of a blowie, amazing tbh.

Everyone is liberal until they reach their limits. :redface:
Anything involving feet. :lolwut:
*shudders*
Original post by Profesh
A plethora of perfectly serviceable organs, orifices and erogenous zones whose main biological function isn't the retention and expulsion of faeces.

I take it that you would take stuff in through your mouth then. :biggrin:
Original post by Josb
No, not your post. Another one (involving anal play).

Scat is frolicking with poo.

Rimming is when the guy shoves his tongue up your ass. You'd love it. :sexface:

Oh hell no, I'd hate it. :frown:
RIP your innocence :rip:

My mind has been permanently changed. :frown: I did not know people did such gross things (scat).
Original post by callum_law
You have to use things you have on your person, when the time calls. And not gonna lie, when I did my PB I thought I was gonna bleed to death, but such sacrifices you have to make when you strive for excellence.

Is this some alternative stuff that you do to yourself.
Original post by drowzee

My mind has been permanently changed. :frown: I did not know people did such gross things (scat).

The world is a horrible place :sadnod:.
Original post by Profesh
A ruler?! But no, never. Perhaps I've internalised some traumatic childhood episode stemming from constipation, however the basic temptation or 'transgressive urge' simply isn't there—at least, not in that respect.

You are telling me you've never woken up at 4:30am with a burning passion to do something new, something exciting? Your mind is hazy from the lack of sleep and your reasonable personality vanished, certain theatres of war are tumescent and eager for the next bloody campaign, and thus you relent. You relent to what you knew was right there for the taking from that robust tree, ready to be plucked for no longer shall you determine to deny yourself its pure juicy flesh. You shout to your man-servant fetch me that ruler, Old Boy, for I am going to break down the fourth wall more precisely than any thespian alive!

If you tell me no, you're either lying to yourself or deceiving all the good people in this thread.
Be on TSR at the same time
Reply 77
Anything to do with **** or piss.
Just curious... are there any things you would NEVER do or consider? and why?

This thread is going to become a magnet for all sort of sex weirdness. Assuming mods don't close it before that. :tongue:

Original post by Profesh
Anything anal.

It's time for you to change your sig. Negs have been gone for a while. And they will never come back.
Original post by alexschmalex
Be on TSR at the same time

PRSOM! :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest